SAU Community

Can I Borrow A Harmonic Balancer Tool Of Anyone?

made_guy

Hey if anyone has a harmonic balancer puller on the gold coast that wouldn't mind lending it to me, let me know. I have stands, trolley jack, ramps, creeper if anyone would like to borrow in exchange for lending the puller.

Cheers

Dane

Go to Super Cheap buy one take it home use it ,put it back in original packaging take it back to Super Cheap tell them it is the wrong one, get refund ,to easy. :rolleyes:

Hey if anyone has a harmonic balancer puller on the gold coast that wouldn't mind lending it to me, let me know. I have stands, trolley jack, ramps, creeper if anyone would like to borrow in exchange for lending the puller.

Cheers

Dane

i have one but its in SE Brisbane you can borrow it

where abouts in se brissy...? just roughly (but less rough than 'se brisbane' :stupid: )

and i couldn't' possibly do something as unethical as that to a company like supercheap......

yeah the only thing that bothered me was the harmonic blancer and a few other things people had spoken about being tricky. but i came across sydneykid's how to with pictures and it made everything heaps clearer.

plus, saving cash is what it's all about :thumbsup:

Its fun the first time but easy after that, as long as you got a 27mm socket, harmonic puller, and rattle gun and air compressor its so simple just time consuming been there and done it before not hard once you get the first time done :( and springwood/underwood area dane

Its fun the first time but easy after that, as long as you got a 27mm socket, harmonic puller, and rattle gun and air compressor its so simple just time consuming been there and done it before not hard once you get the first time done :) and springwood/underwood area dane

please as if u need a rattle gun. i havent used a ait compressor or rattle gun in over 18months.. sad i knw.. i do everything with hand tools. yes i built the RB sil with hand tools lol :)

no air tools for me unfortunately, i'm going old school -> no experience, few tools and all trial and error if i do something wrong i'm sure it can be fixed :S it just may cost a lot more, but at least i'll know what not to do :)

p.s. lucky you can piece together enough knowledge from the diy's on this forum

Edited by made_guy

lol....thats y im lucky that im an apprentice mechanic....do everythink to my car at work, have all the tools....and get a mechanics discount on parts :)

so ur like marki, but with more experience? :sorcerer:

lol....thats y im lucky that im an apprentice mechanic....do everythink to my car at work, have all the tools....and get a mechanics discount on parts :D

that's why you're our new best friend :santa:

so ur like marki, but with more experience? :sorcerer:

lol.. thats funny.. real funny. im not gonna get into this lol.

shane is this gay :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

dude you shouldnt even joke about shane working on anyones car.

ahahaha.. he breaks more cars than builds them.

no air tools for me unfortunately, i'm going old school -> no experience, few tools and all trial and error if i do something wrong i'm sure it can be fixed :S it just may cost a lot more, but at least i'll know what not to do :(

p.s. lucky you can piece together enough knowledge from the diy's on this forum

lol.. yeah u can. DIYs are cool.

thing is. the timing of a car is extremly important. out by a tooth will make her run like a dog. wrong tension on a bolt can cause it to come loose. and worst off. if ur timing is wrong a bit more valves can hit pistons and u have a build in the making. so saving a few hundred $$$ can cost u a 5k build :D

Borrow Shanef, people tell me he is a tool and a puller :D . But i dont know if he is balanced .

atleast im a good quality one :D

dude you shouldnt even joke about shane working on anyones car.

hit any embankments lately? :(

lol.. thats funny.. real funny. im not gonna get into this lol.

shane is this gay :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer:

ahahaha.. he breaks more cars than builds them.

sif not bite marki :P