SAU Community

Wtb: 17 Or 18" 5 Stud Rims

tas_180

As title states.

Need some ASAP (within a week!). Would prefer 33 GTR rims, but am pretty open at the moment as i have no rims to drift on next weekend.

PM or call me on 0408782632.

Cheers.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Have a set of Manaray Sports VR5's = 18 x 9.5J +45 offset, brand new Yokohama Ecos 265/35/18ZR tread, $1750. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

jeremy

Hi Ben,

Have a set of Manaray Sports VR5's = 18 x 9.5J +45 offset, brand new Yokohama Ecos 265/35/18ZR tread, $1750. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

jeremy

Sitting in JDS right? :stupid:

For that kinda cash id want half decent offsets for my car. Throwing 1750 for a set of rims that i dont want isnt my cup of tea. I wouldnt want the tyres also, would just want rims only as id be using 235/40/18s. Thanks for the quick response though :).

If i am correct and they are your wheels then i may have found a seller for you anyway :P.

Looking for around 9" and below +35 offset. Would ideally prefer 18x9.5 +12 or 17x9 +0 but thats just getting picky.....

Edited by tas_180

i can lend u a set for the weekend but im in burnie. 235x17"

33 GTR rims? I dont mind a road trip in the KE70 haha! Hopefully the exhaust doesnt fall off this time!

I wont need the tyres, will find my own once i know what rims i have for next weekend (if any lol!).

Worst case scenario i will contact you early next week to organise :P. Fingers crossed i can buy someWork Equips short term, but wont know til the weekend about those.

I really appreciate the offer, will be in touch either way :stupid:.

Ben

Hey Ben,

Im getting my tyres replaced today, and the fronts would be fine for drifting if you want them?

235/45R17 Bridgestone's

$50, but one would need a plug as it has a screw in it at the moment...

Gerard

Hey Ben,

Im getting my tyres replaced today, and the fronts would be fine for drifting if you want them?

235/45R17 Bridgestone's

$50, but one would need a plug as it has a screw in it at the moment...

Gerard

Gday Gerard,

thanks for the offer mate, but if you're swapping them over they musnt have that much tread. Unlike most think you actually need a lot of grip for drifting and i try to drift on pretty much new tyres so they probably wouldnt be much good to me. I will be in touch if i get stuck for tyres though mate, appreciate the offer :)

David Ayres had 2 sets of 33 GTR rims for sale, good price too.

Stu may have his number?

Thanks mate, have asked Stu for his number.

Really appreciate the responses guys, is nice to get sensible answers to a question on a forum these days :).

Not a problem Ben, just know they are there.

Your right they aren't new tyres or anything, but the main reason for get a new set was due to the rears.

Thought would be best to run a full new set than just new rears, as I want the car as balanced as possible.

Also on a side note, when getting your tyres changed and you have lock nuts, make sure you have the socket with you :)

How about some 18x10.5" +12 is that enough offset for you? :bunny:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=178038

For thrash rims 2.5k is a little too much haha!

10.5 +12 is just about spot on for the rear of my car too :D. Not running 10.5 +12s in the front of a 180 used on the track a fair bit, would rather the clearance and feel of 17s up front like i run now. Tuff rims if i could afford to drift on 4 spare rims worth 2.5k id take em.

Just to let others know i have got my hands on some 33 GTR rims ;). Big thanks to Stu for coming up with the goods.

Edited by tas_180