SAU Community

Se Qld Mt Cootha Bbq And Cruise 5th Of August

markimak

whos meeting at bp yatla? ill be ther so lemmie know who al is meeting ther so i can look out for your car. if u cant see my car wen u get there gime a msg or a call 0432 035 873 and ill let u know where i am before we head up to the hyperdome.

Dazza

mark i might show up got my car back today :)

onya vish. hope all went well

I'll be there guy's see you all at Yatla, I'll be in the 34 and a mate from Melbourne in his 33

see yous there

mick

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo! glad to hear so many more people wil be coming! will be out early getin the car cleaned out and washed! yea i got uhf talkies, the 40 channel ones, how will we calibrate? have u got a set channel/freq to use? an just repeatin, lemmie know if ull be at bp yatla, have a good one guys see u tmoz!

I'll be there guy's see you all at Yatla, I'll be in the 34 and a mate from Melbourne in his 33

we finally get to meet ryan.. booyah

ill be at the hyperdome meet :)

Jason

more the merrier. but unfortunatly the select few that told me that they are bringing stuff for the barbie wont be enough for the extras. if u could bring something from home that would be swell say like a bag of chips or 24 pack of coke :) (or 24 pack of cock for josh but hes not coming)

hmmm mt gravatt for me it is i say

noted cya ther adam

woohoo! glad to hear so many more people wil be coming! will be out early getin the car cleaned out and washed! yea i got uhf talkies, the 40 channel ones, how will we calibrate? have u got a set channel/freq to use? an just repeatin, lemmie know if ull be at bp yatla, have a good one guys see u tmoz!

yep darren a few members have them. weve got 3 between my boys :) i think we use channel 17 as not too many other people use that one.

cya in a few hours

we finally get to meet ryan.. booyah

more the merrier. but unfortunatly the select few that told me that they are bringing stuff for the barbie wont be enough for the extras. if u could bring something from home that would be swell say like a bag of chips or 24 pack of coke :) (or 24 pack of cock for josh but hes not coming)

noted cya ther adam

yep darren a few members have them. weve got 3 between my boys :) i think we use channel 17 as not too many other people use that one.

cya in a few hours

i have 3 uhfs aswell, i bought them last week and got 3 ina pack

i have 3 uhfs aswell, i bought them last week and got 3 ina pack

3 in 1 pack. thats an odd number. we got ours in pairs. and would have 4. but the RB20 sil arnt coming so only gonna be 3..

anyway time to give her a wash. how much does that car lovers thing cost..? dont think i should risk the hose with the new water restrictions. :)

well it was a good cruise on a fine day until that big puff of black smoke and sudden loss of power kicked in. If anyone finds any pieces if the exhaust wheel of my turbo, let me know :laughing-smiley-014: those of you who left to go to the coast when I did would have seen the large amounts of blue smoke as I nursed my car home. now I have a great reason for a bigger huffer :rolleyes:

Edited by Spooner

very good day out, for those of us who ended up getting to the bbq and didnt get stopped by the undercover 380! basta*d! really enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to do it again soon, make me want to start working on my car now and make it a lil less stock! cant wait to organise a cruise myself now, hopefully one were everyone wont go the wrong way and end up back on the coast! post ur piccies people!

Had a great day, saw some good sights and some nice rides.

LOL to the magna wagon on the coast with the unpainted tacky kit.

Thumbs up to Scadtional for taking me on the cruise and getting me out of my hotel room. :thumbsup:

Thumbs down to the 380 driver. :)

Damn undercover cops >.<

Expensive reminder about rego. :glare:

very unlucky mate. hope things are good now. :)

very good day out, for those of us who ended up getting to the bbq and didnt get stopped by the undercover 380! basta*d! really enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to do it again soon, make me want to start working on my car now and make it a lil less stock! cant wait to organise a cruise myself now, hopefully one were everyone wont go the wrong way and end up back on the coast! post ur piccies people!

thanks darren was a great day out. you ended up going to the coast aswell.?

well for those wanting to know what happened. we asked the fellas on the walkie talkies whether to go straight up or windy. and we got windy back on the radio. so up we went. but the other group stuck behind. we went up cause the others went the straight road parked at the park next to channel 7 studios. started the BBQ and saw some lines drive past..? ;) apparently we had some unlucky encounters with law enforcement. ;) and everyone basically scrambled lol..

the BBQ was good and big thanks to darren and his miss's :) nice meeting you guys and ur mate in the 323 and vince's chicken wings. :D the girls loved them. :thumbsup:

anyway was good and next time we will set on the same spot as the is plenty of parking room. that will aid in lowering the confusion and people scattering when people get lost...

anyway once again thanks for a great day out and hope to hang out again next time :)

cheers

mark.

cant wait to organise a cruise myself now, hopefully one were everyone wont go the wrong way and end up back on the coast!

hey darren when u do make up a cruise im happy to help co-ordinate and make it easier for ya :) once again big help and hope to return the favour.

also when u want some work done hit me up too :thumbsup:

thanks

mark.