SAU Community

R32 Gtr Pods

VIP32

Im chasing the part that bolts on behind the rear wheel on the rear bar that continues the side skirt pod to the rear. The side skirt pod is pictured below but there is a piece that continues on and finishes them off nicely, anyone have any idea where i can get them from. Thanks.

post-14955-1185486465_thumb.jpg

post-14955-1185486674_thumb.jpg

Thats awesome, d you know where i can get them from though, is this a nissan part only??

Nah, sorry I don't. Maybe try one or other of the wreckers advertising on this site. Either that or find someone parting out their Gt-R.

i'm also after the Nismo n1 sideskirts and rear pods for my gtr. thanks for pointing out where to get some from, the ones I got on mine are the very first I think the ones that came out on the 89 GTR, the side skirts and pods are pretty much non existent and make the car on the sides and at the back look a little plain.

Just one question though, in order to get the rear pods, would I need to get the rear bar as well because the picture shows the pods joining onto the rear bar? I noticed on that site they sell the rear bar diffuser and pods all together for around $500 and the pods by themselves for around $100. Just thinking which I would need.

Cheers :glare: