SAU Community

Where Can I Pick Up Some Good Brake Pads Today?

Where can I pick up some good brake pads today for the GTR? Who stocks them? (It has Nissan brakes)

I'm thinking that I don't know what they've put in the GTR...

They say they've replaced all filters/oil etc, but I need to be sure, so I'm off to buy some good oil's/filter and thinking I should replace the pads as well.

Cheers

Michele

Edited by LadyBytes

Ferodo's (spelling saun!!! :( ) are the bomb. i swear by them (the 2500's that is...).

That wasn't spelling... that was dyslexic fingers hehe

Hubby's dyslexic... lays awake at night wondering if there really is a Dog.

i liked my RB74's on the gts-t always pulled me up in plenty of time - racebrakes.com.au. Mention you are on SAU and they used to give you a discount not sure if they still do.

Another vote for the RB74's from me.

I'm not having any luck with finding heavy duty brake pads today :P

I've tried Trojan, Molonglo and Reliance. Reliance suggested I wait and get the Ferodo DS2500's said they would last and last, fantastic for motorsport, a little bit of noise (on the street) but worth it, they suggested around $220/250. Trojan also said the DS2500's at $300.48 for fronts and $270 rears.

I'll just take it steady this weekend anyway. I can't see myself being too bold upfront. I'll take it out on the GTST :(

Thanks for your help guys, always appreciated.

ACT Brakes in mitchell. Check out the EBC Reds (street) / Yellows (Street/Track) they wont eat your rotor and will stop you nice and quick.

Hey TiTAN are you running these on your car ??? i am actually probably going to go with the Red stuff on the front and green on the rear with the fozzie