SAU Community

Cruise This Sunday (sau Meet And Greet)

DJRIFT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics guys, sounds like everyone there enjoyed themselves and liked the route chosen (some of my favourite roads :)

SORRY again i couldn't make it, partners grandmother went to hospital late Friday night and didn't think it would be fair to be out and about all weekend :)

I hear my ride didn't show up anyway so i will be having words with him :thumbsup: probably better i didn't go with ya cause you would of blown the breatho still ya pissed kent :)

Already working on another one which i will be there in my own car (guarantee that) and hopefully those who couldn't make this one will be able to make the next >_<

Cheers GMB

Good to see you liked the ride Damo, your passanger footwell might need the feet dents fixed :D . The slow ol 4 door managed to lose the 300rwkw Bannamobile through the twisties :(

Taz said the footage didn't turn out that well :)

Edited by sav man

na the footage looks slow as, would have been worse in one of thoes gtr's

i think dimmi will make a short clip, maybe 3 mins out of the hour of footage we got.

it will be interesting to see how the new suspension goes. the granet sticks in the rear may make it worse.

nice photoes everyone.

a short run up to powatena may be the go next time. we could have lunch at the grate lake pub. i think its all sealed up to it.

yea ive been there before and its like a 2 hour drive (doing the speed limit) to no where. kinda boring on the return but i think it would be fin in the skyline.

Good to see you liked the ride Damo, your passanger footwell might need the feet dents fixed >_< . The slow ol 4 door managed to lose the 300rwkw Bannamobile through the twisties :D

Taz said the footage didn't turn out that well :(

the straights benny the straights :) ..........the twisties were too much fun! got the car out of shape too much. would of made the video very interesting if the camera car was behind some cars through that part of the road!.......but we had to start work!......what can you do! :whistling:

Edited by nizmokid

Ok guys here's the vid that we've done.

Note: not everybody is in the video due to lack of footage and pics but i think i made do with what i had.

Hope you all like it. :(

well put together..

Edited by woolls

well the pack caught the supra... even given the head start.... and arrived in lonnie together :huh:

pack = 2 gtrs/ 200sx/silver 4 door/ black 2 door r32 gtst

:thumbsup: was a wikid day ..

and nice video i hope to be putting another up in the next few days

Ben

yeah i was running low on fuel so i stopped pushing it so i could make it to scottsdale. >_<

Not to mention a damn 30 year old bus in my way.

just teasing ya mate.... >_<

u got a turbo on your machine?

the truth is that supras are as bad as american cars. they dont like corners.

na not realy.

i think it was a slowish trip back for ben and i as we didnt brake the speed limit. we just went 100 around corners. >_<

was a good day and a good vidio pitty about my filming. >_<