SAU Community

Toyota's Answer To Nissan

What's Toyota's answer to the Skyline?

Is the Crown their answer to the Cedric/Gloria, and the Camry/Vista their answer to the Bluebird, Auster/Stanza/Violet/Primera, and the Corolla their answer to the Sunny, and the Tercel their answer to the Pulsar?

I know the Supra is their answer to the Z-car.

Are the M, G, and JZ their answer to the RB?

Is the VZ their answer to the VG?

Are the MZ, and the GR their answer to the VQ?

Edited by Truck451

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

school holidays much?

i think toyota are worrying about what TOYOTA are doing, not what NISSAN are doing... i think they have better things to worry about

i guess if you want some sort of a comparison to the nissan skyline, price wise

you could take the soarer for example

which i don't care what ANY OF YOU say, the soarer is a faster, more comfortable, nicer, better built car, and i think it's a lil bit better looking too

and its cheaper too

the soarer is a faster, more comfortable, nicer, better built car, and i think it's a lil bit better looking too.........

with crap electricals, and and a car that their owners themselves want to get rid of

:S my mate has one and its real nice, Feels like riding a in a jet its so smooth, Its auto :D but when he gives it a boot that 2 tone peice of junk can easily keep up to my r34 .. For while (well until I hit 4th)

which i don't care what ANY OF YOU say, the soarer is a faster, more comfortable, nicer, better built car, and i think it's a lil bit better looking too

and its cheaper too

Which is why im am choosing a soarer over an r32 gts-t as my next car.

school holidays much?

i think toyota are worrying about what TOYOTA are doing, not what NISSAN are doing... i think they have better things to worry about

i guess if you want some sort of a comparison to the nissan skyline, price wise

you could take the soarer for example

and its cheaper too

then go buy one and stay the f*k away from the SKYLINE forums

then go buy one and stay the f*k away from the SKYLINE forums

ummm who are you to say who is allowed to view this forum?

Mr.Eps has been here for more than 3 years than you so your opinions on this matter sort of mean jack shit.

As for me i have owned a skyline, and now i'm buying a soarer... do you have a problem with that? Should i be banished?

Faster to what? break down?, or maybe faster than what? a parked skyline?

dunno wat show your watching. But its slower around corners, slower down the straight. stock e.t's are also higher. because;

a). its heavy,

b). its shit. Take your pic.

And im comparing to a GTST. Didnt think it was fair to compare it to a GTR. since a GTR is JUST totally out of the Soarers league..

Faster to what? break down?, or maybe faster than what? a parked skyline?
Although, it does have a great engine. :D

Ummm ok :| Contradicting yourself there.

And i do believe a stock soarer would be faster in a straight line than a stock R33. But hey stock r33's are pretty slow lol

Edited by krzysiu

the soarer is a faster, more comfortable, nicer, better built car, and i think it's a lil bit better looking too.........

with crap electricals, and and a car that their owners themselves want to get rid of

Soarer is slow compared to turbo Skylines.

TT Soarer does like low 8s 0-100 KM/h.

V8 Soarer is even slower, around high 9s.

Soarers are heavy, luxury cruisers.

soarer is a pretty good car for the price, you can get them for 8g's! in comparison to a 180 or s13.

a skyline would rip one anyday, they are afterall 600kg's lighter!