SAU Community

Hey Guys New To The Forum Tossing Up Between 2 Cars...

Hey Guys, I'm New To the forum and i live in sydney, and im tossing up 2 cars i don't know what to buy. i am looking at either a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR or a Nissan Pulsar GTiR. what do you reckon guys? what am i better off with? i am just thinking i have to pay close to 20 grand for a 93 model GTR when i can buy a GtiR for around 12 and its the same year model. i duno guys im really stuck on this one. tell me what u guys think thanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate, new here my self.

Personally i dont think you'll get many votes on the pulsar, the gtr is definatly the better buy of the two.

is 20g all you have?? if so, then get the pulsar as the insurance, maintenence etc etc for the GTR will eat up at least 5 grand rather quickly.

well insurance is 2grand under my dads name.. so im not fussed about that but what maintenance? like are the gtr reliable? i just want a nice quick stock car that is reliable.. driving to and from work and take out on the weekends.. the other issue i have is its going to be parked on the street.. :thumbsup: but im in a pretty good area. (touch wood better not jinx myself)..

Being that this is predominatly a skyline forum, thats all :thumbsup:

i know that but you said the gtr is a better buy... why do you say that?

is it just cause u like skylines or have u heard the pulsars arent that great?

ummm there is no comparison from a GTR to A pulsar .... its like asking if you want a hamburger or a shit sandwitch

geez u must really like your skylines..lol

hey a stock skyline gtr vs a stock pulsar gtir it would be a close run.. i think so anyway..

difference between a GTR and GTiR is the I :thumbsup:

Ask yourself this question, apart from the 20K do you have plenty of $$ left over for misc repairs/maintainence etc?? If the answer is yes, then get the GTR.

difference between a GTR and GTiR is the I :thumbsup:

Ask yourself this question, apart from the 20K do you have plenty of $$ left over for misc repairs/maintainence etc?? If the answer is yes, then get the GTR.

misc repairs and maintainance? geez are they not reliable? i am just going to keep it stock.. or how they come out from japan. usually cat back exhaust and air filters and maybe bigger FMIC..

do they have problems? please guys the more feedback the better..