SAU Community

Sau Vic Track Club Championship - Round 6 - Sandown Sprints - Sunday 19th August

Budge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems its been removed - how convenient.......

This the teh WRX Club mobile number - 0417 855 516. They should be able to point you in teh right direction.

Failing that, yell out and I can give you another number.

Budge who can I speak to about my wheel protrusion issue before I enter. I emailed Lyn before Winton but recieved no reply.

Our chief scruiteneer is the man who'll make the call.

Drew Wilson - wilson135 at ozemail with the dot and the au

(but he passes my car so meh...)

I suggest you write him a nice email.

;)

Hi all!

my first post i should introduce myself.

my name is Troy and i drive a Datsun 1600 with a sr20det.

i am hopeing to have my car ready for sandown, alough i am a first timer and i dont have a cams or sau membership yet :P

if i sign up for the track day, i have heard i can get sau and cams on the day is this true?

cant let lagwagon be the only datto out there :D

Hi all!

i am hopeing to have my car ready for sandown, alough i am a first timer and i dont have a cams or sau membership yet ;)

if i sign up for the track day, i have heard i can get sau and cams on the day is this true?

welcome troy! :P

would be real good to ya car out there, someone needs to give leigh a run for his money! :)

Hi all!

i am hopeing to have my car ready for sandown, alough i am a first timer and i dont have a cams or sau membership yet :P

Hi Troy,

Unfortunately, SAU membership will not be available on the day at Sandown, but Ive sent you a PM with some more info.

Cheers

BEC

Goes to show how similar our cars are...

I've been lucky this year, you're still a head of me at most tracks, as far as PB's....

You coming to Sandown??

My entry is in...

Definately not ahead at Sandown. Should be a good day weather permitting. Hoping to chalk up the first win for the year so ya better watch out !!!

600hp + Racepace = sub 20's at Sandown :nyaanyaa:

LOL...Im hoping RB20 + Racepace love will be good for 1:20s :thumbsup:

If we fall short it wont be for want of trying :rofl: Wont be this time round as i am running Flinstone Tyres (ie square) and i still suck, need more laps of the place. I want low 1:22s or a high 1:21 :)