SAU Community

Sau Vic Track Club Championship - Round 6 - Sandown Sprints - Sunday 19th August

Budge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only a little bit. Think positive. :P

Hopefully it's dry enough that I can have a crack at a sub 1.20. Because if I don't get it I'll have to come back the following week!

How is the roll caghe looking? Happy?

FYI - CAMS were at the HSV day at Sandown last Sunday breath/drug testing drivers.

There is a possibility they could turn up on Sunday to this event so be warned. You MUST be .00.

Thanks all.

Also - RWD boys - Lee Wilson was at HSV day last weekend in his R33 GTST. He's now running 1.21's - so get your act together :P

Spewin. To the best of my understanding (lol limited i know) the previous best for a GTSt was Lee with a 1:22. I so wanted to be the first GTSt into the 1:21s. Though his car has uber power with a GT35 etc etc, but still well drive.

I hope to get my act together one day. 1:22s are a peice of cake, not sure about 1:21s. But then i remember Scothfinger held it together long enough to do a 1:21 so maybe it wont be that hard...hell if i use all the race track, some of the grass and some of the armcos i may be able to squeeze out a 1:20.999 :thanks:

Also - RWD boys - Lee Wilson was at HSV day last weekend in his R33 GTST. He's now running 1.21's - so get your act together :)

I'm trying to get it together... give me another month or two... :)

Engine should be ready now, waiting on the box adaptor and then I can seriously start moving forward. Oh, and give me some time to mend this fractured arm too :)

so what time does it all kick off at Sandown can someone tell me please?

The first group gets on the track at around 9:30-10:00am...

Looking forward to it, hope the weather is good!!!!

Ray, would be good to see the S15 out there, it looks scary now!!!

Damn, dunno if i can make it...car still in pieces.

If not i might be driving in the 330kw Evo 8

Car in pieces?

Looking 'scary now'?

Hmmmm, I might have to swing past and do some spying on you Ray! What have you been up to while I've been gone? :)

Sounds like the days of the Silver Bullet are numbered. :) It will be the grey blank when Dane and Ray get back out there :)

Im looking to miss Sandown as it looks as though i need to save my money for Dutton