SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

pfft 80%

where the bloody hell is a murches cd changer?! James, get a murch, we need to know these important things!

70% is bloody good if you havnt driven these cars?! how else would you know that you have to be stationary in a 430 to make the roof work or that the paddels are attached to the wheel in an r8...?

Make our own quiz: how many little buggery bolts hold the roof onto an exige?

man- even the real ones look like kit cars these days :P

I know it's a cliche but these things are so much more dramatic in person, it's impossible to not be impressed. Photos = zero-justice.

In motion they are sublime to watch, here's a vid of a Lambo club run we went on last year, not hugely exciting to watch (the "exciting" stuff doesn't go online :) ) but it's still great to see and hear all of them in motion rather than static.

---> http://aussieexotics.com/videos/lamborghini-club-run-7188

The gallery from the day is here:

---> http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/thumbnails-185.html

md_IMG_2267.jpg

AussieExotics.com - Click here for hi-res

md_IMG_2279-1.jpg

md_IMG_2291-1.jpg

md_IMG_2439-1.jpg

White 997 GT3RS last night on st kilda rd, pulled up next to me as I was waiting for a tram.... had a quick chat with the owner, then the lights went green...he took off and i had half a woody from listening to the sound of it at full throttle....mmm i want one

The Gran Turismo is such a gorgeous car!

Our new prancing horse arrived today. Miami Vice special in black/white.

Is a 2007 update F430 F1 - so a bit different from the red car. Dash treatment is all carbon fibre and pretty sure it comes with a Cafe Sienna parking permit!

post-936-1200367338_thumb.jpg

post-936-1200367353_thumb.jpg

That is one very very hot Fezza you have there James. Sounded ace too, not as cool as the Stradale but ace none the less.

The Gran Turismo is such a gorgeous car!

Is a 2007 update F430 F1 - so a bit different from the red car. Dash treatment is all carbon fibre and pretty sure it comes with a Cafe Sienna parking permit!

Dash pics?

Just ran into a mate in his F430 spider... had it for about two years and only put on 5k, loves his GT3 too much.