SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Spotted an accident between a H2 Hummer and a magna. The hummer looks like it literally drove along the bonnet and across the front door. We can all guess who came off worse.. However, there was a lot of braken plastic on the hummer.. at least $50 worth. (plus a front wheel 1 foot back from where it use to be.)

Lesson learnt, if you have a Hummer, get a bull bar. Then you will always win.

They were both on tray backs moving so i couldnt get any shots :)

So where's the tunnel vid??!??! :P

In the mean time, here's a 360 race car in a tunnel: http://aussieexotics.com/videos/ferrari-36...-a-tunnel-18859

Nah no vid, sorry

It turned enough heads though!

Bah the 360 CS shits all over the 430 in every way!

It makes baby's cry!

Yeah the F430 was ordered for the guys wifes birthday

The CS was a complete waste of a car on public streets, it needs a track (as im sure most of you already know)

Bah - waste of a car... you're just used to your Prius.

The CS is awesome everywhere.

And the F430 was stuck in QLD :O

Will make it up to him - tell BT he should come to Melbourne and get the 5-star VIP treatment!

Just thinking about this...

Who would have thought less than a year ago there would be a number of us on here discussing, with educated reason, which supercar sounds best through tunnels. If I wasn't so brutally hung over, I would be proud :O

Bah - waste of a car... you're just used to your Prius.

The CS is awesome everywhere.

And the F430 was stuck in QLD :O

Will make it up to him - tell BT he should come to Melbourne and get the 5-star VIP treatment!

In 3rd gear at 70kph it just begs to be opened up, but on the streets there's no chance of that. Definatly needs a track where you dont have to worry about other drivers, cops, speed cameras etc IMO. The prius (without owning one) as best as i can tell is good on fuel, when you're driving my toyota with some stick it isnt good on fuel but moves better than a prius!

Stuck in qld? you've got a list of people happy to move it :P

BT is a very busy man these days, he's doing sales day and night now.

In 3rd gear at 70kph it just begs to be opened up, but on the streets there's no chance of that. Definatly needs a track where you dont have to worry about other drivers, cops, speed cameras etc IMO. The prius (without owning one) as best as i can tell is good on fuel, when you're driving my toyota with some stick it isnt good on fuel but moves better than a prius!

Tsk tsk - you need some better roads in Sydney.

Oh, and your car is an automatic Toyota that sounds like a sewing machine.

You know what they say, if it looks like and duck and quacks like a duck...

:O