SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

just about 10 mins ago (its now 3am) a black R32 on p plates...rims, zorst, looked like an aftermarket FG or CF bonnet on springvale rd.

i was in my mates CA 180, with 3 other blokes...

top blokes to have a chat to!

and the owners R32 went pretty hard! has SAU stickers on it...

pm me if your on here, im from glen waverly...

yeah i havent posted in this topic for a while but it was supercar sunday for me so i might share.

Saw the lotus club doing the rounds through reefton area, as well as the Ferrari club. maybe they had a joint cruise or it was coincidence. but it was awesome seeing soo many red ferraris on trip.

then i saw more Ferrari's, red in colour, yellow in colour, one driven by balding man showing his shiny patch and giving his car a bit of a stick, and bald man hiding his shiny patch with a Ferrari cap and jacket. spider/convertable Ferraris, new and old soo many prancing horses that youd think that they are a new taxi ;-)

what delorean?! pics dream car god damn so excited!

1981_Delorean_DMC12.jpg

looked exactly like that :teehee:

never knew those cars were wide - but it looked very very wide - and in mint condition too

dont think it would be a supercar, but its one that is very rare

Saw a black countach on Sunday which looked just like this. The funny thing is how small these things are in real life - especially the rims. 15" rims are tiny by todays standards. Although 12" wide is still massive!

1982%20Lamborghini%20Countach%20navy%20fsv=KRM.jpg

Saw a black 2 dr Maserati. Must be new as i hadnt seen this shape before and it looked mint. Had the licence plate GZ or something.

That and the 575LM that is in the apartment block next ot me these days...full of little add ons that makes me think the LM is a limited run of them or the owner used to be an EVO owner :D

Actually have a quick look at their website it was a Granturismo...great looking car. Easily tyhe equal of the DB9 in the look sdepartment

Saw a black countach on Sunday which looked just like this. The funny thing is how small these things are in real life - especially the rims. 15" rims are tiny by todays standards. Although 12" wide is still massive!

1982%20Lamborghini%20Countach%20navy%20fsv=KRM.jpg

were the plates RUN4IT?

seen him around my area a lot recently... he likes to give it a boot too:)

TB - the Mas is Bobby Zagame's personal Gran Turismo. Plate = BGZ

It's just stunning!

The 575LM is the race car. 575M is the standard name for the upgraded 550 Maranello. Is it black?

Might it be Steve Snowdon's club car?