SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

i can tell you the GT drivers had the same comments about the crowds in Adelaide and can't wait to get to the more civilized/cultured crowds in Melbourne at the GP. The fact that they were all walking past ignoring the 400K+ cars to look at the utes.

looks like it was the panel work burning, probably set fire to itself whilst backfiring :laugh:

Edited by Whiplash

better not laugh to much in the middle of moving there. And i better stop making comments about people like Mr Smith you never know who knows who :(

the Gallardo GT3's exhaust system is a work of art, i'll try and get photo's next weekend at sandown

2 Weeks ago on sunday spotted on lygon street parked a yellow murcie with qld plates [toro] fkn hot, and a gunmetal one with standard vic plates next to each other not to mention the not to shabby red 360 spider between them. Damn I love Murcie's , only seen 1 lp640 on the road must be super rare.

I spotted Peter from P1 Sydney last night on the telly. They had a segment on P1 at the track showing the cars at QR and the opening party for the Qld office.

Must have missed my invites in the mail......... :D

Ryan - not sure who was driving, but I'd bet my pink shirt it's the guy in one of the photos wearing jeans with his head in his hands.

Ian, Richard and I discussed it this morning - we all agree it doesn't really matter who was behind the wheel, so long as it wasn't us.

Geoff - yeah, Doug called me about that. Might have to try and score some footage. Was it a good piece?