SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

Coming down the Bruce Highway into Brisbane I was overtaken by a Maserati 3200GT. Sounded absolutely brilliant. Pity they have such a bad rep for reliability or I'd buy one.

spotted a sickflamin mongrel stock white r34 skattin it outta the berwick carwash section.

unfortunately you didnt impress anyone buddy.

I saw alot of Lines n Evo's on Chapel st this arvo but all the sudden they r all rubbish when this appear..........................................................................

post-1327-1213011254_thumb.jpg

post-1327-1213011286_thumb.jpg

I saw me doing this today (attached).

Is the first time I've actually campaigned a Porsche in anger, and I didn't do too badly at all! It's not as Playstationy as the Evo, but by golly I highly recommend it to everyone :)

* for the trainspotters... its a 996 GT3 CS. Same car many saw lapping at Carrera Cup car speeds at PI last month.

post-936-1213012433_thumb.jpg

Is AB's car.

They needed 6-drivers to fill the GT3/RSCS category for full championship points to be awarded, and only 5 had entered. So...

Weather was mixed, but I did well - as fast in the wet as some were in the dry.

AB is an excellent steerer - impressive handbrake skills - but there was a 993 RSCS that might pip him for 1st. I could be as high as 3rd - not bad for a hack :P

Same car many saw lapping at Carrera Cup car speeds at PI last month.

1.48's @ PI isn't Carrera Cup speeds - hell it isn't even Street GT-R speeds! :P Bring him to DECA and we'll teach him some lessons.

http://www.pcv.com.au/PorscheClubs/pc_vict...File/0803pi.pdf

(1.39.7 by the open class dude is moving however!)

I think this porsche might be sexier!! hehe

Was driving home from an exam around 1pm today and saw this weapon behind me on punt road. The thing was bloody loud and low as, had heaps of neg camber on the front and a serious looking cage in the cabin.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it at Sandown once before.

post-19828-1213069780_thumb.jpg

I think this porsche might be sexier!! hehe

Was driving home from an exam around 1pm today and saw this weapon behind me on punt road. The thing was bloody loud and low as, had heaps of neg camber on the front and a serious looking cage in the cabin.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it at Sandown once before.

Yeah, you would have. He's part of the Porsche club, gets his stuff done at Weltmeister. It's for sale at the moment for around 150k... basically a cup car that is registered.

I want it...bad.

:wacko:

porsche cayman on the ring road [CAYMNN]

had a good run with him/her, not as quick as i thought it was for a porsche...

anyone know any figures for these cars?

looks just like a boxter with hardtop :)