SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

I did manage to run into these 2 lovely ladies not too long ago. Parked in a line and on Chapel St surprise!!!

Maaaaan the Lambo looks awesome in the flesh, photos don't do it justice!

Bah! thumbnails are crap. cant quote with them. this ^^ guy has photos of the same one two pages back.

spotted a red f430 at century city walk, plates 999-430

I've seen the same Rosso 599 about 4 times in the last week. Has a 2-letter plate (WM or something).

In CBD and around Albert Park.

Also, when we had the DB9 at Aston getting brake pads changed yesterday, Lindsay was collecting his Rolls DHC.

Just the thing for Christmas.

A customer has given me his 993 Turbo to drive around for the weekend.

The 993 was the last air-cooled 911, and the first Turbo with AWD (shared with 993 Carrera 4).

Pic is example only - but same colour...

DSCF0095.jpg

Is pretty quick and good fun, but doesn't feel as solid as the newer cars - and it loves to slide, especially in the wet. Power is strong, especially on boost... but it's very manageable. Considering this is the same age as an R33 GT-R it still fetches about $150k (love that Teutonic resale!) - but if anything it shows how good the Skyline is for the money.

unfortunately when i was in melbourne ealier this year my mates 993 GT2 was down at Auto Art being worked on otherwise would have gone for a cruise in it.

oh well he has ordered a 997 GT2 and GT3 :rofl: can't wait for them to arrive

spotted a red f430 at century city walk, plates 999-430

saw the same one today - just after waverley rd on springvale rd (near the mobil petrol station) at around 4pmish. He was waiting for his friend in the yellow gallardo which was pulled over by the cops just after century city on springvale rd. such nice machinery....

Well here is a Lotus 2-Eleven that was in work about 2 months ago:

gallery_11566_2076_60125.jpg

gallery_11566_2076_10099.jpg

gallery_11566_2076_69233.jpg

And this has been around for about 3 or 4 weeks now so today while it was quiet i took some shots.. Morgan Aero 8.. worth above $250,000 :(

gallery_11566_2076_65260.jpg

gallery_11566_2076_339227.jpg

gallery_11566_2076_327221.jpg

gallery_11566_2076_394830.jpg

Yeah - that's the Sienna crew

You can see a TR behind the Murch and a 355 over the road.

Here is the 997 Turbo Cab Taxi - and yes, yellow seatbelt and yellow interior options were ticked...

Yeah I cant believe the person ordered it like this.

The colour combo (unless you are Age) would wear very thin on you after a few months of ownership.

Thanks for posting up the PICS James.

Cant wait to the new Dealership is complete.

Ada///M.