SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

You're welcome Ian. Unfortunately I just got bored waiting for the next call so just grabbed a 40ft motor cruiser to entertain me. Not quite as good handling as the taxi though :laugh:

Spotted bright yellow LP640 driving down the Nepean Hwy near brighton at around 5:30pm Sat night.

Had the factory optional extra blonde in the passenger seat too :blink:

ahahaha i like that.

i wish skylines had that option

Spotted this monstrosity in Union Square outside Macy's this arvo.

Oh yeah, I'm in San Francisco right now. There are a lot of nice cars running around but most cars are SUVs like Escalades, Suburbans and other massive tanks. Quite a few Mustangs around and 997 Carrera and Turbos. Seen 1 F430 and a Conti GT while I've been here too.

post-766-1206416533_thumb.jpg

Spotted this monstrosity in Union Square outside Macy's this arvo.

Oh yeah, I'm in San Francisco right now. There are a lot of nice cars running around but most cars are SUVs like Escalades, Suburbans and other massive tanks. Quite a few Mustangs around and 997 Carrera and Turbos. Seen 1 F430 and a Conti GT while I've been here too.

The Nike Town right by there is pretty cool :)

the other night on mt alexander road spotted a rolce royce convertible. blue one. cant remember the name saw it in my old unique cars though. bloody huge bastard

That was lindsay fox in the drop head. I remeber seeing that car 2 months before it was supposed to be released in Aus. the boys at trivet got into trouble...

Went to visit my new baby today. Should be in my loving hands by the end of the week.

Aw - so pretty...

(for the trainspotters... Maserati Gran Turismo - auto, 20" Birdcage's, Grigo Granito over Bordeaux)

Hooray :)

post-936-1206441219_thumb.jpg

post-936-1206441266_thumb.jpg

Went to visit my new baby today. Should be in my loving hands by the end of the week.

Aw - so pretty...

(for the trainspotters... Maserati Gran Turismo - auto, 20" Birdcage's, Grigo Granito over Bordeaux)

Hooray :)

was that the one with the sold sign in the window at the motor show?

Aw - so pretty...

Noice. Got anything you feel like taking for a lap of Tassie soon? We already got a Maser GT on board and the usual L/F/P's - probably oversubscribed but something unique might be welcome... :)