SAU Community

How Long

this wouldn't happen to be one of sk's ones would it?

i'd be worried. that is a bloody long time to wait, no matter what excuses are used (unless he is dead). i could take one to my local engine builder and have it done in 2 weeks.

this forum would ban if you were ripped off, unless said business/member was a part of 'the old boys' club, then your fcuked im afraid... do you have a story behind this thread by any chance?

Edited by ctjet

Two years to build an engine >_<

Who is this SK? I think that everyone needs to stear clear of him.............

I believe 2 very patient guys from the UK have been waiting well over 18months for their motors :D

Edited by RB33UK

As we have stated time and time again.

SAU has no responsibility for deals done off the forums.

So you band wagoners with your usual posts need to understand the situation before you pass "comment" on what you "think", or rather, what you dont know.

If someone posted in the For Sale section, and then consequentially ripped someone, we would deal with it.

If you wanted your money back etc etc.

That's a matter for the Authorities not the owners of this forum, we would simply not let that user back.

If you have done a deal that wasn't via the For Sale sections, then what do you expect us to do?

I am sure you could have mined the ore...sent it to japan.. poured a new block..sent it back to Aus.

bought the bits....put it together..tested it and sent it out in 6 months... :) .

Guess they must have lost the ore in Japan.. :)

I am sure you could have mined the ore...sent it to japan.. poured a new block..sent it back to Aus.

bought the bits....put it together..tested it and sent it out in 6 months... :) .

Guess they must have lost the ore in Japan.. :)

Bahahahahahahah those dam japs :)

how long i should expect an rb30 short motor to take to be built in AUS and sent to the uk ? would waiting 2 years mean being ripped off, would this forum ban people if they were ripping people off ?

Ive heard that your not even waiting on a motor.

Try to bring trouble again, it will be YOU getting the ban you muppet.

Warning issued.

If you have an issue, PM me.