SAU Community

Who Gives Best Prices On Tyres

R34

Thanks for the advice

But when ebay shops can sell a new tyre for $190 and a local dealer asks $360 for the same model I don't think all dealers are much of a muchness

Thanks for the advice

But when ebay shops can sell a new tyre for $190 and a local dealer asks $360 for the same model I don't think all dealers are much of a muchness

ahhhh ok.

Sorry i didnt know you were doing comparisons between online purchase and a local shop.

I have bought my last 2 sets from Tyre power Wanneroo. They have been the cheapest from the 8ish stores I got quotes from. Ring around a few others and then compare.

I found that there is a fair bit of difference between stores and by that I mean Typrepower Morley will quote different price from Tyrepower Wanneroo.

Nowadays, online maybe the way to go....Goodluck.

Cheers,

Edited by PX29

Tempe tyres has the best prices imo. Just need to wait for them to ship the tires over. and get it fitted urself locally. Bridgestone, bentley does some pretty good prices. So does weststate in east perth.

What size tyres Chris?

And did you get my PM?

235x40-18

Got the rims off my V35 powdercoated pearl graphite metalic....they look so sweet now

Should suit the GTR

Yeah I got your PM but as I was dialing got dragged off to a meeting all afternoon...Sorry will ring you over the weekend

I have bought my last 2 sets from Tyre power Wanneroo. They have been the cheapest from the 8ish stores I got quotes from. Ring around a few others and then compare.

Cheers,

That's funny, rang them just after I posted and got a price much better than most on Kumho KU31's

Cheers

where did you get your rims from?

Which ones?

The 20's on my V35 I got from Jash at C-Red

The ones I just had powdercoated were the original 18's that came with my car.

They sorta look like R34GTR rims now

What price did you get for the KU31's ? The last i checked Ku31 with tempe was about $190 EA delivered. for 235 40 18s.

Sorry if my memory fails me, but i think that's about the price i got.

Give them a ring, seriously, i highly doubt locally, the prices can be beaten. Oh yes, haggle a little too. :nyaanyaa:

Hey Chris, try Tyre Wholesalers Direct in Ozi Park, Rob, not sure what range of brands they have but he'll do you a good price if you say Dave from Rycom sent ya :nyaanyaa:

Also has S/H tyres that have maybe 80% tread etc look brand new still!

That sounds like a really good price! :nyaanyaa: That's from tyre power wanaroo?

I did some scouting previously when i was considering btw 18's and 17' rims. In the end i went 17's for the lack of dough. It was $150 for 17x235 45 and $170 for 17x255 45 delivered for KU31's. Rang a few places and couldn't get a good enough price to match that.

Cheers for the info!

Beurepaires Meville. Managers top notch, he deals with all the imports down there. Names Yang tell him Chris sent you. btw dont be put of by the Supras parked out front...