SAU Community

Project Gtst.

I'm sure some of you have heard about Project gtst here in the UK, Well I have recently just finished repainting the car for John, He decided to change her in to a fully tubbed Pro mod car for 2007, thought you guys would like a look :)

Came to me looking like this..

img0152oy6.jpg

img0154aa9.jpg

And work began,

New wing vents added..

img0157yg7.jpg

Insides of the carbon doors where coated in Mipa Gemini, a green/copper/gold flip transparent pearl and laqcuerd..

img0162rf7.jpg

The body was painted in a light blue pearl first then the detailing masked out..

picture001wl6.jpg

picture005ca8.jpg

Detailed ares where painted black, car de-masked and coated in more of the Mipa Gemini..

picture006lm4.jpg

The body was then laqcuerd..

picture014xn6.jpg

For the Nismo style bonnet we went black with the light blue on the vents, again more Mipa Gemini and lacquerd..

picture030vc7.jpg

picture032er6.jpg

Same goes for the boot and new drag rear wing..

picture040fv3.jpg

The car then went to Andy Robinson Race cars for all tubbing, rear end, suspension etc, and GTart for the new engine,

picture044se5.jpg

picture043zt1.jpg

picture042zw8.jpg

And the finished car looks like this now..

picture060kf7.jpg

picture064fu8.jpg

picture065np3.jpg

Weighing in at under 1000kg and power up to 900hp at the rear, Some quick times should be seen out of the car this year :)

Thanks for the comments :P

Thanks for that, I thought John would have a thread on here someware and ties them now, Just started this one to show the paint etc :)

The last pieces to be painted was the new cam covers, for an OTT engine I whent for a OTT one off paint job..

picture01an2.jpg

picture02ay0.jpg

picture070vq5.jpg

picture067cx5.jpg

Edited by DriftyR33

Mike you are a legend mate & gutted that you'll be leaving the UK you lucky lucky bugger :laughing-smiley-014:

Huge thankyou & amazing work you have done over the last few years not just for me but countless people here in the Uk.

Guys if any of you live near Perth pop & see Mike, with a spray gun in his hand - amazing >_<

he's also a raging alcoholic :laughing-smiley-014: - thats a different story !!! - lol

See you in March Mike in Aus mate - get the beers in the cooler !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments :D

Thanks for that, I thought John would have a thread on here someware and ties them now, Just started this one to show the paint etc :)

The last pieces to be painted was the new cam covers, for an OTT engine I whent for a OTT one off paint job..

picture01an2.jpg

picture02ay0.jpg

picture070vq5.jpg

picture067cx5.jpg