SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stevoe,

I paid for Kasey and myself today. Do you think after DECA that i would risk missing a spot in this? No chance sunshine!!!

In like Flynn people!!

this sounds awsome

but why is it so far away :)

It's a good venue. You will like it when you see it. Also it makes for a fun weekend away. Basically we all go down on the saturday and go out on the town saturday night together, take over a pub or whatever. Drinking, fun, etc. Next day you get up and drive your car around the courses we set and you will have a ball. It's a very social event too so you will really get to know your fellow SAUers and I would be surprised if anyone attended and didn't make a new friend, even if it's only me... :)

Hey I have paid just then by direct deposit for me and Brad straight into the SAU bank account

Reference: Sinful Sutton Rd and Risking Sutton Rd!!

Can you please secure our spots...

Thanks Jess

It's a very social event too so you will really get to know your fellow SAUers and I would be surprised if anyone attended and didn't make a new friend, even if it's only me... :)

Awwwwww, ripped off!!! :)

So when are we going to make plans about heading down there? I'm ready for that beer already :)

Awwwwww, ripped off!!! >_<

So when are we going to make plans about heading down there? I'm ready for that beer already :O

Hahaha I like your attitude!!

Its beer O'clock already! :thumbsup: