SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding to licensing,

You will either need a CAMS L2S or a AASA License.

I am just confirming some things with AASA as we might just be doing AASA licenses on the day.

I hope that someone is organising licence's on the day because I dont have CAMS licence, Im not a NSW Member and Ive already paid $110.00 for the day... I would be very unhappy if I couldnt take part because I dont have a CAMS licence.

This might sound ignorant but I have been to the Sutton Driver training centre several times and never been asked for a competition licence before, so why now?

How come the information on licences and regulations for the event werent in the original post, why are we only finding out now?

Bullet32,

As stated in my pm. You may have only used the skidpans which is a non speed event and doesn't require a license.

Unlike with the SAU Texikhana will be using the back track on sutton road which does require a license.

Quick ?? If my 33 isn't ready in time, can I swap cars at the last minute??? Just not sure which car to put on the entry form!

I guess you could put both. The car doesn't really matter as much as the driver.

Thanks for the PM guys, I'll pay for a lisence on the day...

I was worried for a minute there cos Im really looking forward to this event. ;)

PS. I understand now how much you guys are putting in to organising this event and its much appreciated.... Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Edited by Bullet32

Guys,

http://australianautosportalliance.com/aas...9&Itemid=45

Please goto the above link, print and download and bring $50.00 for the licence. this lasts a year and you are not required to be a member of a car club.

This licence lasts a year, and can be used at other Texi's (if we do them :thumbsup: ) and Wakefield Park also

Once again, sorry for the confusion everyoneand lets hope that this day is a great day and we can all learn and grow for the next rounds ;)

Cheers,

Chris

v s p e c - if you plan on being around SAU, the SAU NSW club membership and CAMS L2S is the way to go - so you did well anyway :P

I'll be making the most of them hopefully.

Was watching some of sams footage of DECA. Looks like tons of fun.

Any one got a spare 2 way for this event? Lol

Also where did everyone get their helmets from?

Yep being an L2S holder is prob best so dont worry :P

For cheap helmets go to Sydney City Motorcycles, i got mine there for like $70 or $80 or something - its not pretty, but i make it look good

I guess you could put both. The car doesn't really matter as much as the driver.

Sweet... I bought a new car which i am picking up Friday... Il wait till I have all the details for it before I fill in the form etc....