SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late Saturday Morning Departure

How about a meet at the parking lot of the Casula Bunnings. It is near where the M7 & M5 meet so anyone can access from either. We have used this as a meeting point for Wakefield days in the past. I'd suggest if we meet there at 11AM that will give everyone plenty of time to get the usually Saturday morning running around done (and the Coasties time to get down) but still get us to the destination with plenty of time (even with a lunch stop).

It is located on the photo below just to the left of where it says "the Crossroads" Take the Hume Highway exit if coming from the M5.

post-33908-1189542284_thumb.jpg

I know I didn't want to miss out, but work was scheduled for Sunday and it has been postponed. >_<

Hey Anna

No problem, hopefully your car is better now. :)

Nah its still in the process of the Haltech being installed and tuned.... but soon.... hopefully ... I was only running on about 5psi at DECA cause the wastegate was leaking! I was trying to work out why I had no power! ha ha

Im taking the new car to Texi :) No laughing when i try and launch out of the gates and the twin plate doesn't want to play....lol ... I can see myself stalling it a few times on Sunday!

Anna - I hope you mean on the track and not in the cabin the night before :rofl:

:) Walked into that one didn't I ? ;)

YAY Nick :sorcerer:

How could you NOT go??? lol! You had waaaaayyyyyy to much fun at DECA!

Yeah Nicks one of the "originals" - it wouldnt be right without him there

hahah

just spoke with a work mate who works near by and he said bring alot of warm clothing!! :)

Nah f**k that - singlet and shorts......or maybe not the shorts......

Just so everyone knows. We are all going to Walsh's Hotel in Queanbeyan on saturday night for dinner and drinking. Probably be there from mid afternoon I would say.

Walsh's Hotel

I'm staying near there so :) at stumbling home on saturday night. And to a lesser extent >_< at sleeping in till 2pm the next day

I don't have a helmet guys. Anyone know a good spot in Canberra to grab one?

Been reading the past helmet posts and am thinking of lashing out and getting one of the open face arai or sparco ones, know anyone that discounts these below retail?

As far as down here in Canberra goes, Gecko motorcycles in fyshwick (about 5 minutes from QBN) have been good for my biker needs and if they don't have anything to suit your price/needs canberra motorcycle centre and Joes motorcycles are also in fyshwick. If you're Really desperate I can possibly bring a spare dunno if it'll fit you're noggin tho.

i'll be bringing a spare helmet that someone can borrow or buy. It's a good one, it's a new nitro one. I already have an arai one so I don't need it.

So the meeting spot is casula at 11? I hope I can find it :closedeyes: