SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

Hey guys do we need an extinguisher as per DECA??? If yeah I need to go steal the one out of my 33 tonight!! lol

No but it's good to have one, that's what I was told.

Yea 11am at crossroads sounds good to me too.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but it's good to have one, that's what I was told.

Yea 11am at crossroads sounds good to me too.

Spose your right... guess I should just bite the bullet and buy another for this car.... If anything this one will catch on fire before the 33 does! lol

Theres one here at work i can borrow if your serious :( They wont miss it... But i hope they don't have a fire on monday...

lol.. all good.. Il grab one from my friendly Auto-Barn mate up the coast :blink:

Hey guys,

If anyone needs some extra "boost" /power for the day, I have a brand new boost turboXS boos controller/bleed valve sitting in a box here never been used - $50.00 its yours!! :)

Funny that. I got the car tuned today and my mechanic said get a boost controller dammit. However i'm thinking e boost but if i find a spare 50 i'm sure i'll take it anyway

Greg, i'll bring your member pack to Walsh's if you're still coming for drinks/dinner... was going to post it the other day but figured i might as well just give it to you when you were down here :)

Greg, i'll bring your member pack to Walsh's if you're still coming for drinks/dinner... was going to post it the other day but figured i might as well just give it to you when you were down here :)

That works just nicely. Thanks for your help by the way :worship:

throw a pm evil weevil's way.

Anna your a pyker and i eat pyklets for breakfast.i had to throw it in it was to gold to keep :)

:) Soooo translated, your going to eat me for breakfast??? :worship::)

Need to get a few things sorted on the 200.... and I have a few prior engagements on Sat night that I can't get out of!

Next time Il stay the night before :) .... hang on a minute.... where the hell were you at DECA??? hmmmmm I should be calling you the piker!!! hahahaha