SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

Next time perhaps we can get cones that don't like to jump out in front of my car. All in all it was a great event and I can see it just getting better.

they must be the same cones that jumped in front of my car... you can't trust em LOL

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooohah.

what a day. I had a good time and came up with some decent times. It was my first time at a timed event and the track was very tight and scary in places.

I was the one that came off the track and it was a fairly scary experience. on my previous run I did a 1.46 and it was a very tidy run.

Coming over the last crest downhill (just after the cone that was next to the oil) i started to oversteer i lifted off and got the car straight, but by then my front left was on gravel and it was all over wink.gif i was doing about 70k's. after that it was a 20 metre slide down dirt and a big scare.

no one was hurt and there was no damage to the car. I really think the course was too dangerous for first timers with hipo cars.

big thanks to the organizers. they did a good job and their efforts were greatly appreciated. it ws also really nice to meet such a good bunch of people.

It was a good day and I would like to say a big thanks to all who put in on the day Top effort!

and we cant forget the cooks for the much needed feed thanks also.

no worries

i think me and my co-chef (forgot his name) set a world record for the longest time to cook snags, that wind was a killer

Was good to meet some of you. And i've learnt it is much . . . much harder to drift on that skid pan then elsewhere. It may have had something to do with the 2 feet of water. And my noobish track day skills.

What times did people get on the back course i managed a 1:45 point somethingorother

EDIT: NEVER MIND USE THE WRAP UP THREAD

Bloody awesome day indeed! W/end was full of laughs and good driving! I enjoyed the skid pan... but the hill climb section was absolutley awesome.... the taxi flew around it!!

A huge thanks to the organisers, event supervisors, etc etc etc...