SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana

N1GTR

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK no worries. Thanks Adam...

Steveo, Corinne... is there a reserve ready to take my place? Im just going to say that Im out.... farking cars..... If I take the sunny il prolly break it......... lol

Nope, there's still a few spots left

Out. With a new clutch just gone in on Friday, I dont wanna chance it.

What a gay excuse,,,. ;):);)

Don't you mean your new TuRD (SorryTRD) stickers won't turn up in time.

Love ya cute little arse my honey bunch. :iluvff::iluvff::iluvff:

Neil.

Its the same as DECA with the organisers down there, but dont worry TJ, for this one we are copying DECA events anyway

Thats AWESOME!!!!

I so wanted to do that second course again at DECA!

For everyone that didnt get to DECA the courses are really good and not hard to learn. They look worse on paper than they actually are. If anyone has dramas down there with the courses, I'll just have to ride shotgun and navigate for ya!!

Sooooo much fun, counting sleeps now!!!

Are we doing "all" of the courses Stevoe or are we gunna cut back on one or two so we get more than one shot at them? Doing the tracks only once sucked at DECA. Its the only thing that i could pick out of the whole day that could have been better. Those Mexican's sure know how to run these sorts of things and i bet ours is just as good.

If anyone has any friends that are uming and arhing about entering, get em to sign up!!! there is a couple of spots up for grabs now and trust me when i say its the best fun you can have with your clothes on!!!

HEY CHUBBS!!

"I'm comin to get you!" *Quotes RAMBO*

Its on people!!!

If anyone has dramas down there with the courses, I'll just have to ride shotgun and navigate for ya!!

DIBS!

Pick me! Pick me! I'm really worried about trying to remember courses LOL I've got first dibs now ;)

Wayne,

Anyday mate - BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anna,

you can borrow her again :) (minds out of the gutter peoples!)

Hi Nick - I see you lurking down there! :)

Can i borrow her again? I seem to drive better with Georgie in the car! Not faster, just better!!!!!! ;)

Are we doing "all" of the courses Stevoe or are we gunna cut back on one or two so we get more than one shot at them? Doing the tracks only once sucked at DECA.

Not all of them, just picking the better ones ;)

Wayne,

Anyday mate - BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Anna,

you can borrow her again :) (minds out of the gutter peoples!)

Hi Nick - I see you lurking down there! :)

Ha ha ... chris im out anyways.... although... I do propose that Georgie helps defeat the competition as per DECA.... ;) lol

Bout time Nick!!! :)

Beats the compeition?

as in I beat everyone else? yar for sure! :D

hmmmm not the 200zr punk :P lol

Actually Steveo.... can you add me back to the list.... Just had it serviced and I think it will last the distance :D