SAU Community

Gor Pre Meet - 9th Sep

cheez

hey guys

since there has been an increased interest in having the pre meet at Kmart in Campbellfield i think i will run 1 there. Brent will still have his at the Bell St maccas, but i will hold 1 now as well @ the Kmart.

Details:

we will be meeting in the car park under the massive campbellfield plaza sign, you wont be able to miss this crowd, as there wont be many cars in the car park, let alone other skylines. lol.

Time: 8:00meet for 8:45departure

Food/Drinks: the surrounding area there has McDonalds, Hungry jacks, red Rooster and the Coles as well. thing can be bought in the morning before we leave.

cheers

daniel

Who's Coming:

Cheez

Assyrian4eva

russo1

GTS-T Sedan

rav

cln + 1

redlineingr31skyline

ademgin

DNGRUS + 5

fero

r32_Godzilla

dmr

dilamh + 14

JETR-32

Edited by cheez

so any more people wona come

not sure how many more people are coming from the north. its looking like there is gonna be about 10 cars. then there is people from the west that will meet at the main spot and the south and east will prob use westgate to save them time and km's.

if any1 else wants to come to the pre-meet, speak up, its only 2 weeks away.

Bollocks mayte..

I'm busy that day, would have loved to make it.

Although you better arrange one once again within 6 weeks :blink:

mate ill have another 1 again soon, probably closer to xmas, id say start of december or so. will keep u informed when i do organise it.

do we need 2 fill in any sort of 'registry' forms lol i had to do one 2 years ago at a NS.com cruise!

nah ferah

not like that, all meet up, say hi how u going, jump in cars, take em for a cruise, and then go home.

some of us might go lygon st or something for some dinner but no forms needed.

Thanx Danny!

btw, can some one who is meeting at kmart too please PM me their number, just so incase im running a little late i can call some1 to inform the group...

if know one dsnt wana gimmi there number thats ok, ill pm some1 mine...if anyone's cool with that please PM me!

-Ferah