SAU Community

R34 Gtr

hey everyone, im looking at purchasing the almighty R34 GTR. I want it to be an absolute power house (however 206kw is heaps more than my current r32)..i want to know is it possible to get 1000kw? I atleast want to hit 800-900kw or have an even figure of 1000hp...or close to

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R32 GTS-T to a 900kw R34 GTR...............................................Right.

Yes its very doable, provided you have somewhere in the region of $150-200k burning a hole in your wallet.

1000hp gtr? i thought he said 1000kw gtr??

Apparently he would be happy to settle for a mere 1000HP

I atleast want to hit 800-900kw or have an even figure of 1000hp...or close to

Dude, don't listen to these guys, 1000kw is quite doable out of a 34 GTR, at a very reasonable price

The only thing you really need to consider is do you want your BOV to go pppsssssshttttt or just pssssshhhhhh!

Dude, don't listen to these guys, 1000kw is quite doable out of a 34 GTR, at a very reasonable price

The only thing you really need to consider is do you want your BOV to go pppsssssshttttt or just pssssshhhhhh!

At least someone is being decent..i wont be getting rid of the GTR i will keep it for as long as possible. And i'm not getting 1000hp straight up..it'll be a very very very very gradual thing. I want to get as much power as possible out of it....