SAU Community

R34 Gtr

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

You can have a 1000kw 34 GTR. All you need is money, but from the sounds of it, you don't have that money. You're not exactly in the right position either mate. Good luck with your wedding anyway mate.

:)

You can have a 1000kw 34 GTR. All you need is money, but from the sounds of it, you don't have that money. You're not exactly in the right position either mate. Good luck with your wedding anyway mate.

yeah i'm beginning to come to that sad realisation

what would your missus say if you spent 150 K on a car, even if you had the money you wouldnt hear the end of it... lol i hardly buy shit for my car i still havnt heard the end of it from my missus hahaha

Edited by Zoggy

I was told last time when I went into a Porche dealer if I wanted to buy a porche my repayments was that I had to eat and drink water every day to cover the cost of that porche.....DAMN!!!

This guy reminds me of the guy who crashes his S13 in Initial D and he pulls that face and says "I want a GTR".

Not tooting my own hor here, but i'm on good money, I can't afford to mod my HR31 let alone buy a 34 GTR.... Worst decision u'll make in 7 yrs time when u want a house and u still owe 50 grand. Once u go and spend ur 56 on the GTR thats still in Japan, get ur tyres and rego (if through J-Spec) u have spent maybe we'll say 58. Then are u willing to have an R34 GTR worth $260k and something that u could..... maybe realistically sell for half the price. As its already been mentioned. Its hard enough keeping any sort of modified GTR maintained and thats att he relatively low end of the scale. I have an idea tho.... Start a members projects thread.

Liam

I didnt notice anyone mention how much insurance would be, surely that would put a masive dent into the situation.

Wouldnt insurance for just the GTR without mods be around 3k-4k a year for a car that much

Edited by Crash.

I didnt notice anyone mention how much insurance would be, surely that would put a masive dent into the situation.

Wouldnt insurance for just the GTR without mods be around 3k-4k a year for a car that much

good morning shannons insurance agency.

yeah hi... i'd like to ensure my GTR

not a problem sir... have you made any modifications to the vehicle?