SAU Community

Bodykits - Possible Group Buy

do they offer a replica of the stock front lip? i currently have nothing down there and the others he offers aren't that good looking..

I'm interested in the front OEM lip as well as the M3 boot lip.

DRIFFT: Are you able to let us know how much it is to bring one in pre-painted?

Edited by n15m0

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, this was long time ago. already got myself a front lip

:-) yep ages ago.

Unfortunately trying to organise something like this is pretty difficult.

You need several people buying together and to be in the same state for it to work out best.

I can still contact the guy if anyone is interested but shipping single units for larger parts such as front bars is very expensive.

On a side note, is anyone is Aus making anything yet?

:-) yep ages ago.

Unfortunately trying to organise something like this is pretty difficult.

You need several people buying together and to be in the same state for it to work out best.

I can still contact the guy if anyone is interested but shipping single units for larger parts such as front bars is very expensive.

On a side note, is anyone is Aus making anything yet?

I know carmate have replica's of the WALD kit for the V35 but personally I wouldn't go there.

I know carmate have replica's of the WALD kit for the V35 but personally I wouldn't go there.

Yeah they have a few coupe bits and pieces but also not sure how much i trust them.

They do have a gurantee on their site that states all part will fit perfect if you go to their installers but again it's Carmate.

• 6 months later...

Hey Fox,

I'm happy to pass on contacts, but have sold the V35, so won't be looking into this.

It actually died off a while ago.

Also with the Aus $ being where it is, you ever need to be crazy or cashed up to even consider importing from the US. (which is what i was going to do)

As a guide, at the time I was looking at $650US delivery which can fit a fair few front bars, skirts etc, and around $400US for a decent front bar.

Check out the Traders section in the for sale section, I know at least 1 place is now doing replicas here in Aus. Not sure of the quality but have a chat to them about it. The guy I was speaking to in the US, guarantees 100% fitment on ALL products.

im still going to import my bodykit from the us.

the worst part about it is that shipping is the major killer, $800 USD to ship it to australia. better keep saving. its next on the list after i get my rims.

the kit is just a front bar and side skirts, the fb is urethane the side skirts are fibreglass, the rear pods i allready bought a set from usa last month so i have those, they are just the factory ones cost $130 delivered brand new allready in the right factory colour. the fb and side skirts are $1100 usd. ouch.

oh well tough times.... :P will take around 3 years i reakon for the AUD to recover... and im not waiting that long to mod my V!

Hey Fox,

I'm happy to pass on contacts, but have sold the V35, so won't be looking into this.

It actually died off a while ago.

Also with the Aus $ being where it is, you ever need to be crazy or cashed up to even consider importing from the US. (which is what i was going to do)

As a guide, at the time I was looking at $650US delivery which can fit a fair few front bars, skirts etc, and around $400US for a decent front bar.

Check out the Traders section in the for sale section, I know at least 1 place is now doing replicas here in Aus. Not sure of the quality but have a chat to them about it. The guy I was speaking to in the US, guarantees 100% fitment on ALL products.

thanks for the info mate, is the guy u contacted in us his name Eric? I got a quote from him, the whole replicas kit cost $1000 inclu shipping. but as u said. the Aus$ is being crazy these days, so still thinking of it~ :P

Reading this all thread on bodykits on monday must of been the worst thing i could have ever done! Cause of today's prang, i now need to get a new front bar!!!!!!!!!

but when i get the new bar i only want the stock one back ... or the GTR concept one.... anyone know if anyone here is getting these in???

post-55721-1225449943_thumb.jpg

Edited by V35DRIVER