SAU Community

Bodykits - Possible Group Buy

Yeah i really like the Ait racing one.... i would love to find out where i could the GTR badge so i could place it on....

Cant some bodykit shop here purchase one of these AIT ones and then copy it?????? i will pay for it.... and the bodykit shop who wishes to take on the concept can pay for the shipping.... who would then be only guy in Australia with the kits!!.... Big opportunity!!!! .... :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill be definitely interested in one aswell. although yes it will kill the uniqueness of the car but having a gtr kit/ or aston martin in every state woulnt be too bad. i was going to order one a month ago before even going to purchase a v35 but now its doubled in price because of exchange

Im in love with the Kenstyle bodykit. http://www.kenstyleusa.com/product/g35.html#. Does this guy have the whole front side rear kit? I wonder if I can order the grill and fogs seperately

I drove a V35 with the Kenstyle front bat and it was just bloody hopeless! It's not necessarily any lower but poking out so far it would last about 5 minutes before you rip it off on our crappy roads, sadly.

Cheers

Geoff