SAU Community

Plz Look At My Dyno Readout

kay33

how well does the PFC controll the auto ? i heard you dont get as much life from the auto because the computer does not "fart" the engine :D (sounds like a fart from the exhaust)

the run was done in 3rd gear.

theres no spikes where it changed gear so that tells me that the tuner doesnt know about the magic brown plug, and hence he has slowly built the speed up past the point of no return for second gear and then he has planted it.

behind the driver side head light there is a group of electrical conectors.

find the brown one and unplug it.

this will lock the car in drive, so the tuner can then load up the car throughout the whole rev range without it kicking back to second and trying to kill everyone.

aprt from that power is ok but not great.

i had 187 from stock computer, stock auto.

sell the emanage and put a power fc on it...

the auto will still run with the pfc, it just won't be quiet as smooth on the gearchanges. most people who are ignorant and just hop in and drive probably wouldn't even notice.

i asume thats a crack at me....

Ignorant hey...

Sorry i havent read the full right up that you did when you installed a power fc into your S1 r33 gtst.

i must have missed you finding's, showing the trans to change gears at random and be really harsh on changes.

If you could kindly guide me to your own threads about the topic with proof, then i will axcept your critisism and move on,

unfortunately its knobs like you that spread rumors and bad ideas about things you have absolutely no idea about.

ive been there and done that for several years now, starting from completely stock to up over 300 kws thru the r33 auto.

the trans is serviced regurally by Mike from MV Automatics, and hasnt missed a beat.

12 months ago mike stripped my working trans and did the whole trans upgrade with a high stall.

Internally he couldnt fault the box, and it showed no signs of exsessive heat or damage from running over 300kws on a daily basis, controlled by the PFC.

most people miss the whole point of running a PFC with an auto.

yes on a stock trans, with stock shift kit the gear changes may be ever so slightly harsher.

but generally speaking if someone is installing a PFC then they are allready up around the 180 - 200kw range, and would allready have a shift kit installed. so the shifts are nice and crisp regardless of ecu.

the best thing about the auto r33 is how smooth they are. they change gears very nice etc etc.

I have had a ecu in my car when it was auto and the gear changes were a bit savage compared to stock ecu. id like to know how a emanage handles it.