SAU Community

funky hole in dash of r32

as far as i know dude its GTR-spec only.... from memory and correct me if im wrong but it was a trip computer readout????

Someone surely knows.....

I was wondering a while ago where to get one from too.

Just post "R32 GTR binnacle and surround" (in the wanted to buy section of this site)

Btw saw you on Victoria Rd last night at West Ryde haha.

ah shit ay

u seen my car drivers side quater?

was parked and a 4wd side swiped me and did the runner :)

u should come crusing with us my mates bringing out his rx3 this weekend and my other mate brings out his civic cometimes plates are HECTIC

would be good to have some more cars in the cruise

haha yeah i was driving with my dad and he made some smart arse comment about us young guys being sh#t drivers (he was having a go at me cos i crashed my own car) haha

ive seen HECTIC too!!

RX3 eh?? My cruise mates are into rotors we've got a S6, a 10sec RX2, a few Sylvias etc..

yeah man im up for a cruise as soon as my piece of sh#t is fixed haha. Do you ever hit Petes Ridge or old pac?

Sorry to hear about ya car man thats hell bad luck...

that's on the auto's for where the gear indicator is

...tells you what gear you are in, but as said previously someone has removed that and put a TT in there.

someone has probably picked up a dash from an auto gtst and modified it to fit into their GTR (which it looks like its from in the pic)

Waz.

jus looked at mine today, its a manual GTS, and i've got 2 removable section in there with covers. like 2 squares, exactly where that piece is. Its like room for factory options like cruise control or sum switch.

They're removable, and I'm pretty sure you can jus cut between the two and place your boost controller there.

thats where the gear indicator is in the automatics which lets u know what gear u selected....P R N D etc etc.

funky monkey what ur talking about is in the same position but different layout. i thought autos had the long strip to indicate gear and the manuals had 2 square plastic peices.

if ur looking for the auto one, i asked me mate and his got one give him a buzz (avi 0410-314-107) and mention me, he shud know what ur goin on about and give u good price.

jay