SAU Community

92 Honda Eg Civic Si

Reason for sale Ive bought another car.

Plenty of interest on the car I dont have much time to answer phone calls and to come on to SAU.

car can be viewed for in the south western suburbs

Panels are fairly straight just paint is abit old on the roof and bonnet for a car of its age because it hasnt been garaged.

Reason for sale Ive bought another car.

Plenty of interest on the car I dont have much time to answer phone calls and to come on to SAU.

car can be viewed for in the south western suburbs

Panels are fairly straight just paint is abit old on the roof and bonnet for a car of its age because it hasnt been garaged.

Contact details?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Checked all hoses looks good  just removed cas and replaced rocker gasket   when i start this happened 
    • This is a great thread and going to be super helpful for me too.  We moved into this place 3 years ago and the single garage has a really high ceiling, enough for a lift, but the car has never even been in there. I have so many BMW parts and even a heap of parts from my R33's, the last of which I sold about 20 years ago. I'm sure I still have a HICAS lock bar.  I also have a saltwater aquarium and I have so many pumps and lights and supplements for that.  I really just need to chip away. Sort whats to keep, throw and sell. Like you guys I hate dealing with people online when selling stuff and I try to avoid it but a lot of this stuff will be useful to somebody and we already throw so much out.   I have lots of shelves, but they're not well organised or stacked so I need to start there probably.
    • Jumped in to do the trial with the Alfa around Watkin's Glen. I think I was around 1.16 flat which was good enough for gold at the time. The MX5 trial is tricky, its so had to keep the speed up.
    • Oh thank God its just not me !  I thought I was the only one and I was some weird arsed automotive hoarder that need an intervention. I've had a spare R33 in my garage since 07 and now its a blessing as I'm working on my car and all I have to do is turn around and there is the part I need ! !  Its like magic ! So keep every thing except the broken stuff. As was said plastic tubs are your friend Then again I've also got old Holden 6 projects that I work on from back in the 80s that I'm working on again for nostalgic reasons  
    • Massive arsed vacuum leak.