SAU Community

Wtb R32 Or R33 Gts-t

manny_sr

Hey guys new around here, joined as im looking to get a skyline in very near future (as soon as i find one i like). Would like to buy local but if nothing comes up will probably import through JDS in Hobart so if you have a R33 or R32 GTS-T for sale for less than 14ish thats relatively tidy i'll probably be interested. Hit me up with a PM or post in here and i'll get back to you to come check it and have a chat. Also can really only deal around Hobart as dont have any time to head north. Thanks!

Hi man

There is alot for sale in tas r32 and r33 gtst.A bit harder to find good gtr thow a couple i had a look at in tas were rough so took to melbourne.Lots of veriaty and negotionable.Came back with a good bargin.

stuart

Hi man

There is alot for sale in tas r32 and r33 gtst.A bit harder to find good gtr thow a couple i had a look at in tas were rough so took to melbourne.Lots of veriaty and negotionable.Came back with a good bargin.

stuart

Hey Stuart,

Hows ya going, So what did you get? post up some pics

cheers

Leigh

The pearl red r32 Wogboy Jnr has up for sale is a bargan for the car. plenty of work done and a very tidy car. plus who else has a nice bright red 32 in tas?

I can think of 3 others straight off the top of my head :thumbsup:

Toff's 4 door is a bargain if your after a tidy car with some mods, you wont find a better car here or elsewhere for the price.

If you think you can then your kidding yourself :nyaanyaa:

I can think of 3 others straight off the top of my head :laugh:

Toff's 4 door is a bargain if your after a tidy car with some mods, you wont find a better car here or elsewhere for the price.

If you think you can then your kidding yourself :P

:wub: fanks for the kind werdz ben, its not perfect , but im very pedantic :blush:. ive just ordered a fmic and im in the middle of getting a safc for it, and its already got the rest of the stuff needed to make around the 200rwk :thumbsup: . i wish i could keep it tbh, i love driving it :)

Yeah, wouldn't mind it as a tow vehicle to get my track 33 to the races.

:nyaanyaa: , i have a nice falcon you could do that to :blink:

Lol no luck yet, everything ive looked at is great but just not exactly what im afterm i guess im a bit picky.. The above looks promising though :angry:

Yeah i was the same when i was looking for my first 32.

I was going to tell you about Josh's car, worth a look :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...