SAU Community

34 Wheels Over 32 Brakes Don't Fit :(

Well it seems that the 34 gtt rims won't fit over the front brakes on my 32 gtst :D probably only needs another 2-3mm so I'll try spacing till I put my 33 brakes on and see if that makes a difference.. rear brakes clear fine though.

Cheers :rolleyes: I searched but couldn't find :) I have 3mm spacers on for now, car goes to panel shop on Wednesday, when it comes back I'll put the 33 brakes on and hopefully it's all fine :)

I think there are two different sorts of 33 gtst brake rotors, I read in a thread on here that there is some confusion in regards to rotor offset? when ordering aftermarket 33 rotors.. in the thread linked above by Rekin, there was a 33gtst brake example which did fit without spacers. Like I said, _HOPEFULLY_ it will be fine :thumbsup:

second thought, maybe u will be ok coz theyre might be minor differences between the 32 and 33 brakes and rotors combinations so a 32 with 33 brakes may be fine

btw, if i didnt use spacers it would only JUST touch the calipers

R33 brakes on the r32 gives r34 rims minimal clearance.

It's not hard to imagine that small differences in the caliper castings could cause clearance problems in some cases.

R34gtt brakes would be better but need the mounting holes enlarged.