• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl, another BOV thread.

Stock one:

Car won't stall

Car won't backfire

Cops won't defect you

You'll drive around and sound normal

After Market Vent to the atmosphere, whooshspinning twirly hurricane attention attracting one:

Cops will defect you

Cops will go harder on "jap" cars because you're another person with a big loud whoosh, trying to be a dickhead

Car will stall

Car will backfire

Car will blow flames, cops will defect you

Chicks will hear it, get instantly wet, and come running at your car wanting sex

Everyone around you will immediately think your cool and want to be your friend

You'll foul your spark plugs

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i want aftermarket BOV now

for teh sex

:laughing-smiley-014:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i want aftermarket BOV now

for teh sex

:laughing-smiley-014:

Omg bro. I jus got PWNED!

lollllllllll!

Thanks,

Abu

Edited by abu

I jus ran down to kfc and asked habib bro, its a mad speshal bov called a dose bov uleh.

Oh the HKS DOSE SSQ BOV.

Yeh my cousin had one of those on his ET Turbo bro.

Fkn sickkkkkk shhhhhhhhhhhhduuuuuuuuududuuuuduuuuuuuduuu :)

Thanks,

Abu

Edited by abu

have u got proof backing up all those claims????

Almost for all claims

cops WILL defect you regardless of stock bov if they wanted to, when i had a atmo bov i did not have problems stalling, or shooting flames, or being defected.

If they defect my stock BOV - I'll take the ticket to The Department of Transport, along with my Engine manual and show them its from the factory. They can't defect it if its from the factory. Period.

if ur gonna be a dickhead shooting your BOV every gear down every street passing every person, expect to get it.

Why else would you put an aftermarket one on? 90% of people that put them on have a standard car, and want attention. I have a 300rwkw car.. I don't want attention! Plus I like my car to run correctly. These people have no idea that it f**ks the AFM readings up and richens your mixtures.

Did you also know that a BOV sucks air in on idle? Stick your finger in there next time its idling. Also, there is no filter on this air.. So its dirty, and destroying your engine.

Oh, and you say "just tighen it up"

Whats the point of running one if its too tight to vent, and doesn't vent until 9,000rpm? Ah thats right, the tighter it is, the louder the whoosh when it actually does open eh?

but if ur smart about it (not making the bov crome so it stands out in the engine baY) and driving normally. its fine

Not really. The Copper still heard it and wants to know what it was, and will assume you have one, and defect you. Even if its painted black, and mounted between your balls, and he can't see it, he still heard it.

Overall - go for it mate! Fully sick uleh.

The chicks will want your cock immediately.

wow.. another thread where knobhead comes in blabbing his mouth about how atmo bovs are good and have a place in society.

f*k off Andru.. go make a fool of yourself on another forum.

how many have you been laughed out of now?

wow.. another thread where knobhead comes in blabbing his mouth about how atmo bovs are good and have a place in society.

5?

6?

11ty?

Soo you dont like atmo bov's? ;)

They are ok, depending on what application.

Wrong application - If you have a stock car, and just want to sound like a dickhead, attract attention, and give Jap imports a bad name, and think you're going to pick up chicks.

Did you also know that a BOV sucks air in on idle? Stick your finger in there next time its idling. Also, there is no filter on this air.. So its dirty, and destroying your engine.

Oh, and you say "just tighen it up"

Whats the point of running one if its too tight to vent, and doesn't vent until 9,000rpm? Ah thats right, the tighter it is, the louder the whoosh when it actually does open eh?

Not really. The Copper still heard it and wants to know what it was, and will assume you have one, and defect you. Even if its painted black, and mounted between your balls, and he can't see it, he still heard it.

Overall - go for it mate! Fully sick uleh.

The chicks will want your cock immediately.

lol say wat u want but i know when i had my atmo bov it ran fine without suckn any of that bs air ur talkn about.

lol mate have another cry, u cry in this thread you cry in the other one. you talk so much shit seriously, ur argument is that atmo bov are absolutely uselss which they aint, they might not suit ur needs but not everyone is a tosser who hangs shit on other peoples cars because they run a atmo bov.

u got a car man? you got anything to show. i sure hope u do, cuz it would be a shame for someone to come on here dissing everyone else but at the end of the day hasnt even got anything to drive himself let alone bag others.

They are ok, depending on what application.

Wrong application - If you have a stock car, and just want to sound like a dickhead, attract attention, and give Jap imports a bad name, and think you're going to pick up chicks.

thats my whole point, the dickhead above is trying to prove that the things are absolute junk. like the mafia said, right app for the right bov. thats my hole argument.

i even run a stock bov myself.....but that dosnt mean i hate atmo ones

Edited by R34NRG

so basically you have no actual facts about why they are good?

you just have lame insults to people who tell you how it is?

answer the question little boy..

why do you think that atmo bovs are usefull for a street car that already had a plumback bov and AFM setup?

Stop talking shit about "peoples taste" and crap.

answer the f*king question.

so basically you have no actual facts about why they are good?

you just have lame insults to people who tell you how it is?

answer the question little boy..

why do you think that atmo bovs are usefull for a street car that already had a plumback bov and AFM setup?

Stop talking shit about "peoples taste" and crap.

answer the f*king question.

u got a car man? you got anything to show. i sure hope u do, cuz it would be a shame for someone to come on here dissing everyone else but at the end of the day hasnt even got anything to drive himself let alone bag others.

i didnt get a answer there mate? ill give u another chance.

and sorry i proberly missed this aswell, who said anything about atmo BOVs for road cars? i didnt....did u?

I was just wondering. With the stock BOV i can hear the woosh noise a bit when i change gears etc but its seems to be muffled quite a bit. I was just wondering, if you replaced the stock BOV for a aftermarket type one such as the Gready RS type BOV with plumb back fittings etc and have it connected up like the stock one, would there be any increase in BOV noise.

I dont mind a bit of woosh like some of us here but i dont want to be rediculously loud and i do want to stay legal. Thats why i will only consider plumb back BOV's if i where to change mine. I want to be able to hear the BOV working while i am in the car. So loud enough to hear inside. I am not interested in impressing the "CHIX" etc like above msgs. You should do things for you so you like it, not what others like.

Anyways what do ya think. Would a aftermarket plumb back BOV produce a bit of an increase in noise for the driver of the car.

Cheers

i didnt get a answer there mate? ill give u another chance.

and sorry i proberly missed this aswell, who said anything about atmo BOVs for road cars? i didnt....did u?

Yes I have a car.

yes it has a stock bov.

yes it works like it's supposed to.

You dick head.

this whole thread is about a guy asking about a HKS SSQV for his car.

Mafia pointing out all the points why he shouldn't have an atmo bov in his own way and your reply was all fluffy.

oh it's a personal choiec, oh it's usefull.

here is your dumarsed reply from the other thread.

some like the performance they give (and dont say there isnt any gain in using a atmo bov cuz there is)

so explain yourself.

explain this "performance" atmo bovs give over a plumback

I was just wondering. With the stock BOV i can hear the woosh noise a bit when i change gears etc but its seems to be muffled quite a bit. I was just wondering, if you replaced the stock BOV for a aftermarket type one such as the Gready RS type BOV with plumb back fittings etc and have it connected up like the stock one, would there be any increase in BOV noise.

I dont mind a bit of woosh like some of us here but i dont want to be rediculously loud and i do want to stay legal. Thats why i will only consider plumb back BOV's if i where to change mine. I want to be able to hear the BOV working while i am in the car. So loud enough to hear inside. I am not interested in impressing the "CHIX" etc like above msgs. You should do things for you so you like it, not what others like.

Anyways what do ya think. Would a aftermarket plumb back BOV produce a bit of an increase in noise for the driver of the car.

Cheers

open up your air filter box.

once you remove the air filter, you will find there is some foam insert in the box somewhere.

this muffles it all down.

remove that.

put the air filter back on and go test it out.

if you want even more noise, you will need to get a free flowing panel filter like K&N or trust etc.

or you could get a pod filter instead of the air box but that is illegal is most states and it's a backward step in performance.. (even though you will think it is going faster due to all the extra noise)

Yeah i have already removed that foam padding in the airbox. I have brought a K&N panel filter already too. I did notice gains in induction noise. Sounds better now. A bit more psshhhhhtt wouldn't go astray. I am hoping that a aftermarket BOV might just give me a little more noise. I dont want it very loud tho for people on the streets to hear.

Might see if can borrow something off a friend to test out.