SAU Community

Wtb: Remaped Rb25det Ecu

hey guys,

im after an ecu which has been maped for basic mods

front mount, exhaust, 12psi with leaned out air fuel & advanced igntion timming

i know theres a few ecu's out there if any 1 has 1 that they wanna get rid of plz let me know

im frm melbourne also dyno sheets would be great to back up kw results

my car is a r33 series 2 manual.

[email protected]

how much are you willing topay, i have a central 20 ecu, wich supports all those mods, makes 217 rwKw with stock turbo and injectors at 15 psi with dyyno to prove. Computer can be re chipped and new maps put on by Dr Drift. It's not an r32 ecu that works on an R33 but a R33 ecu with a socket ecu.

If interetsed PM me.

dude, why not just pay to have yours remapped? it will probably be cheaper and more reliable

yeah i thought about getting my ecu remaped im looking at $600 2 remap my ecu plus $150 dyno time plus i have 2 buy

another stock ecu $100 so i can still drive my car while the other ecu is getting setup for another chip & programing so all up

ill be spending $850 for a remap plus the chip is non re-writeable, i would like to spend half that amount,

im at the stage where my stock ecu cant handle my mods car wants 2 go harder but ecu wont let it

and i dont think ill be doing anymore mods after the new ecu so yeh if any would like to get rid of there remap plz give me a

pm thanx.