SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

Shotgun Febuary! lol. Dude, it must be some type of curse. Fabios diff is f**ked, my oil filter shat itself, now got exhaust leak.. and now this... Dents in a nice clean car :(

People, leave your cars at home :laugh:

Guest Rexlr8

Its enough of a leak to make it sounds like i have 2 boxer engines under the hood hahah.

Mag's wont fit.. Now thats a bitch!

ah sounds like some bad shits bin happenin mines safely tucked away from the world i will bring it out soon after i settle into my new place and btw cammo i can take good pictures , i think . lol but it will be for 2009 i reckon i will have april. but i will put up some eg's on what ideas ive come up with and u guys can tell me your opinions

Guest Rexlr8

Yeah, mine's normally tuked away from the world during Mon to friday, then it comes out friday night and sat night :rant:

I use the misses car on weekdays. By far f**king cheaper! Hook your ideas up and i guess we can have a vote thing or what ever for 2009.

yea i wish i had a shed to put mine away in maybe later wen i get my own place paying for the diff 2morrow should be here tuesday next week ;) a few people said since my diff went my gearbox isent to far away ;) wat u think people like its not like i snaped the ceantre in half just a few bolts were loose

I'll try to!! lol there was a bunch of group shots and other peoples too. Not all of my car....

sorry kinda just presume everyone's on broadband and it doesn't matter..

We should organise a photo shoot day!!

Fab, i'd tend to agree and say your Gb won't be far off.. how's it feel?

Guest Rexlr8

Fab bro, if your box feel's a bit loose and shit. Wack in some Nulon Gearbox treatment. 250mls. Cost you $15 max at Supercheap. It made my box feel so much better. Specially changin gears hard and fast and i have awd box which is far weaker then yours.

But to be on the safe side get Camello to do a G-box change at same time. :/ Then wack in the treatment. Might think treatments are shit but dont knock it till you've tried it. It doesnt harm your box, and serioulsy, i was really impressed with it. It lowered my synchro problem from being loud and able to hear it over my music to being really quiet and smoother.

And if you have some Dollars to spare. Buy Redline gearbox oil. Have to order of the net, cause repco and supercheap have never heard of it, and ASAP wont order it.

That can cost you all up, $220. But thats what i would do for my box shortley.

Edited by Rexlr8

my gear box feels as good as ever like wen i first bought it i dont think it will be a worry the only reason my diff gave way is cause a few bolt came loose over time

Guest Rexlr8

If it feels as it did from the 1st second you got in it then dont worry at all. When you start to feel it crunch a bit, or get sticky. CHANGE OIL. Curious, when was the last time the G-box oil was changed?

I did 4 gearbox changes in 7,000k's lol!

yea jame shouldent be any more then 200 i just need to see wat price group the paint is but be lucky to reach the 200 doller mark just get the guard ill paint it then ill giv it to u to fit up

Edited by fab34

Guest Rexlr8

Thats a pretty good price man

For all who doesnt know, Joynas lancer is off the road for a while. Lisa dodged a dog and spun around and hit a tree.

I had a look at it today, and i tell you what, people can over exaggerate lol. Its just side fender, door, bonnet and replace the kit. The kit was already f**ked so why not.

Plus 4 brand new rims which he can pick up cheap. It really looks like some kids just smashed it up a bit. Thats all.

Just thought i'd pass that on for people who didnt know.