SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

The more people complain about us, the more the cops look at us... some of us will get defected over the smallest thing. Whats there not to winge about?

But also right cammo, we dont speed much at all and we do drive in groups.

Guest Rexlr8

I've yet to be defected.. Touch wood!

I had a read of the paper article. That guy is a toss. Sure, paying for the strip is all fare and well, but If the price wasnt so high for a few runs and all, and more then once a month we might have less troubles. Oh, my mum said that NT is made a new rule in the paper i think.... No warnings about racing or burnouts ect ect.. Get caught, lose car for 2days or something like that... Starting to get scary about the rules eh. 1st demerit points, now lose car if get caught doing anything?...

Im glad mine only comes out on weekends.

Ah well. Such is life, least we aint in QLD or NSW where driving with a exhaust can get a yellow on the window!!!

they said in the paper no more chance if u get caught speeding ,burnouts,donuts or drag racing but they said nuthin about figure eights :D:)

Guest Rexlr8

Hmm, cruise at 9:00.... dont know if i'll come, specially after last weeks friday effort. Amazing, thats the same time that dude as crying in the paper haha. No one was out...

Yeah fab got a point there! What about heli's? lol

might be out testing the diff on friday if it arrives on the day but dont think i cruz round we should put together another day cruz the last 1 was choice maybe in a week or two so every 1 got time to get ready for it

Edited by fab34

Guest Rexlr8

Prolly a good idea fab.

Oh ozzy, its alright vidoe. nice launch. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ECIMaY8LYA8

EDIT: Just been told That there will be a cruise on this friday for Leebois B-day. So i will be out.

Also, got a email back from " Guy watts " I asked him how much for just a 1 day pass for the strip.

Craig

Sorry for the late Email

Yes you can run it will still cost you a entry fee for one run or six run's

on the day. ( I only said i would do 5-6 runs ) So im assuming you can have as many as you want.

Your car must pass scrutineering

Street car Cost $75.00 Plus day licence $20.00

Thanks

Guy Watts

Edited by Rexlr8

Guest Rexlr8

Well seem's like you know nothing about it haha. Amanda told Jasmin at work.... Awell. if theres nothing on friday ima stay home

Edited by Rexlr8

hey, any of you guys cruise out to mt isa, quite a few skylines around here, i got a r33 impul pretty much stock atm apart from the exhaust and pod filter, got fmic and boost control on the way tho, if any of yas are ever out this way give us a yell. cheers dan

Guess what...... you know how i said it'll b a long way to go for a cruise...... i'll be there monday hahahahaha.....

gotta go for work. lol