SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Didnt get the GTR clutch fixed in time, so I took the Datto out.

15.972 @ 83.90 mph

5 runs learning new setup. Car felt very strong then;

On my 2nd qualifying run I sprung a oil leak on my oil pressure t piece, snapped fitting on the block. So I had to go back to town to get a thread easy out. Fixed and drove home no worries.

post-44657-1208697039_thumb.jpg

Guest Rexlr8

13.6@107miles

spun wheels through first and second"

Pretty good dude! Street tyres or semi slicks? If i didnt get my pay screwed up ( 200+ short ) i could have had a go. I'm just scared i'll leave my box behind at the line lol. 5spd isnt built for the strip.

You said you did 8 runs, could you of done more? Or is that all you were able/aloud to do. And what did you end up paying for the day.

hey u mob havnt bin out 4 a while prob wont be out much anymore im having major missfire issues around 4500 rpm under high boost but only if i plant it. if i slowly feed the throttle its ok but under load it sounds like it hits the speed limiter and dies in the ass. so sometime this week im goin 2 apply at jimmy's work for a job and start savin some good money then the real mods will start happening lol, oh pretty pissed off 2 i was drivin down the road and heard a noise like a rock or a stick got home and had a look and found a finger sized hole in my sideskirt just yet another thing i will have 2 get fixed owll lol. catch ya's

the show n shine is mothers day (11th may) 20$ entry fee, im keen to go in if my car is on the road baha not likely.

dyno day im keen aswell just got to get my car goin

Guest Rexlr8

Hey lee man, maybe some new spark plugs. None of this 27$ per plug shit but just some good decent plugs and a good service could fix it. Good luck anyway.

^^^^^ HAHAHA^^^^^

Welcome aboard guys!

Lee, rekon give ur pod a good clean too!

Come round wednesday and we'll chuck my AFM and pod on if ya want...then that can be eliminated as any concern.