SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

In the words of the black knight "can't we all just get along" ha ha.

hey man no peer pressure here like i said its your call, best plan, save some money, do your coil packs and get it tuned when you have the money, jsut means youll have to live with it a bit longer and baby it.

moving on

whats happening tonight? anybody appart from pinksta (welcome back) going to be out tonight?? im still waiting on parts :) so no hard driving for me, just put around...

Guest Rexlr8

I'll be defently at the drag strip!

I changed my G-box oil the other night. Thanks to ryan mind you.

I had bad crunching from 3rd to 4th. Anything after 3,500rpm it crunched. And likewise from 4th to 5th.

That was geniune ( Cant spell for shit ) subaru gbox oil in there with nulon addative. Worked for a bit. Survived a day on the dyno.

But it just grew worse. I brought some Redline Gearbox oil. Type: Lightweight shockproof. Aka, smurfs blood. Normally around $220 delivered for 3.8lts i got mine for $111.50 for 3.8ltrs.

www.performancelub.com Check it out peoples. Great oils and fast Delivery. 3 working days to NT to my door.

Anyway. I put it in, as soon as everything was warmed up. Flogging time!!! Every gear much more direct with no sign of crunching through 1st to 3rd... Now... test time... Gave it hell to top of 3rd and changed.... Guess what. No damn crunch! I'll be happy to prove it too people too! You could hear the crunch with original oil over my sterio... No shit. The oil has a much more direct feel to it and alot smoother! Bad thing is.. Theres alot of downsides. You have to make sure you can get every last drop of your old oil out. I let mine sit for the whole night and most of the day. She was empty! Other wise it mixes and turns to Jelly... No good. And... you cant go from redline back to another brand without flushing your box many times with cheap cheap oil. It mixes with the new oil and makes it bad. And can actually fail and destroy your box. But defently something for you boys to look at. Also... It says on the bottle 500,000k life span... If you drive a damn golf buggy. For most wrxs it's between 10-15ks max.. But thats awd and hard launching. All your boxes are stronger then mine so the effect's will be greater with the oil i'd imagine. And life span alot better. Check the threads here about REDLINE. Some hate it, some love it. Im a lover :P

Harold at that website is awsome. He just rose his price's tho. Only by 5-10$ tho. Im really happy about it.

Anyway. Enough Late night tele marketing. Now remember, if you buy 1, you get 1 absolutly free. And if you use your credit card. I'll throw a smack in the head free for not doing it sooner!

Good luck at the dyno

Guest Rexlr8

And cammo, $111.50 aint expensive for 3.8ltrs of life saving oil :) Its alot better then the last quote ive got which was $220 inc delivery.

hey guys, good turnout at the drags lucky no big problems today.

im putting some of the videos from the day up on u tube if people want to check them out, i also have the movies from the dyno night if anyone want them i got them on disk.