SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

anyone want a sr20det? has low compression but would suit rebuild. compression test came back at 130psi across all 4 cylinders. make me an offer :(

ps: will need a new crank cause the the current one has a worn keyway for the harmonic balancer. can get one for you lol

Edited by Mr.Msquito

hey craig i saw some of the videos, some good launches there man, smoked nans toy hey? ate him up lol

hey bk what happened man? seemed to be going allright just couldnt get it to the ground hey? i wasnt there personally i just saw the vids... how was the car running all day?

oh and nice burn out fabs-did anyone catch the last one? i heard it was prety good hey?

Here's a link to Lorry's site with some awsome photos from the Drags and Show 'n' Shine.

Ryan, who's vid's u see?....I need it to put on DVD!

hey guys i need HELP... i need someone that can do me up a dvd of my father in laws buggy for his birthday... not sure how too go about it.. "looking in lee's direction"....

Pinky...

Do you have the footage already?

If so I can make DVD's..

you need to decide on a few songs or something for some background music, provide it if you can or there's a good chance I may already have it, a couple of still photos for menu pages, (I can also put in a slideshow of photos on the dvd) and any info you want in it (Race wins, Specs).

Ring me after 2pm one day and we can get it started!

When do you need it?