SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

hey guys speaking of selling anyone got any ideas how much i might get for mine as is?

157*** ks

clean as interior

sr20de

its got the hardcore 16 inch mags not

pioneer head unit

exhaust

with two new front tyres and new rego??

also have spare indicator, sr20det rotors (need calipers) king springs heavy duty lowered springs, short shifter if i can find all the parts to it lol.

any ideas at all??

and yes you can call it a piece of shit i wont be offended lol

i will be there JIMMY ANSWER MY TEXT'S or ill bop u in tha nose lol oi i see on just jap theyre selling an rb26 n1 motor for like 2g i think it was mmm that would be heaps better than rebuilding my rb25 oi were playin at 6 tonight btw

Hey guys Ben here. Sorry man but a new n1 motor at just jap is $12999 without turbos, just a long motor (sump to head). Dude a descent Rb26 is going to cost at least $6000. That $2500 odd is for an N1 bare block only, as the going rate was around $3000- $3500 a couple of years ago. Man if an N1 GTR engine was $2000 I'd have one in the white car right now. Don't know where you'll get a rb26 for $2000 unless it's totally rooted. Look, descent stuff cost money and there is no way around it. Most of this ebay and internet shit is literally that - shit. GTR's (and their motors) are like porsche's ect. - i doesn't matter whether you can afford to buy one, it's whether you can afford to OWN one and repair it when things go wrong. RB25's aren't much cheaper when modifed either.

Done a quick search and maybe between$5-$8k?? What year is it?

hey sorry, um its a 92 model, q series, and yeah thats about it, ive decided to get the front end and rear bar painted before it goes up for sale as well, so might put it on the net for 8 ono, see what happens, with rego and tyres and all the spares, depends how nice the paint job comes out

lol.. this is cool... i only stop in every now and then but f**k its funny...

how is everyone?? are we all coming out on saturday??

oh wat time saturday is nominations??

they like nominations before the day. Go to Race or ASAP I think for forms.

Normally they want you there BEFORE 9am.

Ryan & Fab you need to put a sig up!

haha, I'll be happy to not have tp pay the ATO!

Ryan send me a couple good pics of ur car and I'll make you a sig.

(anyone else too, if you want one)

hey guys finished installing my coilpacks and it fixed the missfire (hopefully) lol i will register it next week then i was thinking for the long weekend coming up we should go 4 a cruise out north or somewhere. i will be at the shannons show and shine racing my remote control car lol so u should all come watch sorry about not tellin ya jimmy but u were working so i didnt even worry about asking you btw we play at 6 tonight

oh, you b!^ch...lol.

Where & what time is the Show 'n' Shine?

Don't think I'll make the drags, I have to work :P

Anyone want to buy me new suspension??

Guest Rexlr8

I'ma still here. Good stuff about your coilpacks dude. Hope it fixes your problems. Be a good sigh of relief eh!

hey, while your paying for your rego, wanna pay for mine? :)