SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

hey while we're on the topic mine's due next month as well if anyones offering :P

hey sorry jimmy was out of town so couldnt reply. um yeah sure the sig sounds good but my shots before it was froke are all gay and the good ones are all with primer on it haha, um end of next month i will hopefully be dropping it off to get done, i had most of the money saved up but i need 2 tyres rego and rego inspection so that took a big lump out of what i had saved up for it. after that i'll get some better photos then ill hit you up..

hey glad to hear it lee, as for the cruise over the long weeken sure im up for that, if im in town :)

Hey Guys

how you all doing i'm back from the dead well so to speak my car is managed to get it workin again don't know how but did but won't be crusin or nothing lookin to sell the thirty plus few extra goodies (see... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/19...html&hl=R30) anyway guess cause i not been on for while no one really cares bout me and what happens to my car not as good as alll use guys but yeah sellin the thirty and buying another car from down south does anyone know the cheapest way or can help me get a car from ferntee gully in victoria up ta hear if any1 does lmk aye

well if anyone does talk to me again good if not i guess when i get my new car up here i might see ya on the streets.........catchya

uhhh right *cough* *cough* well on a lighter note, jimmy i was just watching that chick in your avatar and she must be hell drunk in that beer all day long i tried talking 2 her but she just kept dancing lol rude bitch lol

uhhh right *cough* *cough* well on a lighter note, jimmy i was just watching that chick in your avatar and she must be hell drunk in that beer all day long i tried talking 2 her but she just kept dancing lol rude bitch lol

That's my girl!! She doesn't talk to looser's.....

I keep her in that beer for a reason,, ya know ;P

Mister30, good to hear she's running again.

Should be able to truck a car from Melb to Alice for about $1200. Call a few truck companies as the price does vary a lot, some try to charge up to $3000. The train is very expensive and not insured for damages in transit.

www.cevacarcarrying.com.au -- this is who I used..

www.auto-logistics.com.au

http://www.movingcars.com.au/ -- this mob jerked me around.

search google for more if you want. There are heaps.

Thanks for them james

got a note from pinky on the website saying i asking to much but i need to pay for other car + transport to here

According to Redbook it is worth up to $2000.. :)

Cars cost cash and lots of it!! That's lesson number 1.....

basically i budget for at least 30% of the cars value for maintenance/expenses each year.. but minimum $2k (for a car worth less than $6k).

of course depending on the vehicle.

I recommend saving a bit more and taking the time to find a GOOD car, don't just buy the first cheapy that looks nice..

yes but redbook also is for cars that are regestered and running.. take into account the things that need too be fixed and drop that from 2k and see wat price you end up with..

thats my oppinion anyway...

Guest Rexlr8

Lee man, that sucks about the rego. Hmm maybe a quick fix could be going to see Colin at Sprint? Yeah, prolly not what you would like but its quicker then freighting a good one down... or something.. just a idea.

And try and find a Metal cat, more flow then a " high flow " apparently, if you dont go with colin. Be worth the extra $$ anyway. But yeah. Thats no good that it didnt pass. So close yet so far eh. Mine runs out shortley and i dont know if i can be f*kked regoing it again.