SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

yea im in getting 2 new tyers on thursday plus the 3 im getting of porter yea ill grab them on wensday so i need 2 win best burnout at the drags

Edited by fab34

Anyone know anything about this?

Monday 29-Sep-2008 (1635 hrs CST)

Speeding driver arrested – Alice Springs

A man caught driving at almost 120 kilometres per hour over the speed limit has been arrested in Alice Springs this afternoon.

Just after 1.30pm a police patrol heading inbound on Larapinta Drive near Diarama Village clocked on on-coming car at 179 kilometres per hour in a 60 zone.

Police did a u-turn to apprehend the driver and he was arrested near Battarbee Street.

When asked why he was driving his Toyota Supra at that speed he told police he was in a hurry to get home.

The 21-year-old is expected to be charged with driving at a dangerous speed, recklessly endangering life and exceeding the speed limit by more than 45 kilometres per hour.

http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/index.cfm?fuseac...y=2008&mo=9

Anyone know anything about this?

Monday 29-Sep-2008 (1635 hrs CST)

Speeding driver arrested – Alice Springs

A man caught driving at almost 120 kilometres per hour over the speed limit has been arrested in Alice Springs this afternoon.

Just after 1.30pm a police patrol heading inbound on Larapinta Drive near Diarama Village clocked on on-coming car at 179 kilometres per hour in a 60 zone.

Police did a u-turn to apprehend the driver and he was arrested near Battarbee Street.

When asked why he was driving his Toyota Supra at that speed he told police he was in a hurry to get home.

The 21-year-old is expected to be charged with driving at a dangerous speed, recklessly endangering life and exceeding the speed limit by more than 45 kilometres per hour.

http://www.pfes.nt.gov.au/index.cfm?fuseac...y=2008&mo=9

Don't want to jump to conclusions but all those details giving make me think orange supra with supragt on the plates. Did Raymond Dunn get done?

Not likely to be the red one, don't think Brett is that silly, and he's over 21..

The cop car was inbound, the Supra heading out of town and stopped at Battarbee st.

The cops must have flashed him near diarama and he slowed down and stopped straight away, that might go in his favour at court.

At that speed he could have lost them, but they would just be waiting at home and he be in more sh^t.

I also heard a bit of a police chase last night, well sounded like it briefly anyway.

Was at the carwash around 8 or 9 and could hear someone giving stick around town, (saw a little white thing go past, "no names")

then heard sirens start up and had a chuckle, then a second set of sirens and all 3 disappeared into the distance..

And on another note,,, I was accused (not to my face though) of doing burnouts everywhere just because theres a purple spotrs car in my driveway and a burnout in front of my house... (my friend really put it up this bloke on my behalf though, he didn't know they actually new me, haha). Shits me cos there's burnouts all the way up the street and around the corner, but I own a sportscar so it must be me? right? F&kken Dumbasses....

Sure, maybe some of these hoons see my car and act up, but that's not my fault...

/Rant

There would be no way it be brett. He has to much to risk to do that shit. Thankfully.

But on another note, i did speak to Raymond already and it wasnt him. He said who ever it was he wants to smack up the head.

There's a new Silver TT supra in town, maybe 2-3 weeks old but i'm going to think it's him, and raymond said the same. Either way, thats some pretty f**ked up speed to be doing intown...

Edited by Rexlr8

There would be no way it be brett. He has to much to risk to do that shit. Thankfully.

But on another note, i did speak to Raymond already and it wasnt him. He said who ever it was he wants to smack up the head.

There's a new Silver TT supra in town, maybe 2-3 weeks old but i'm going to think it's him, and raymond said the same. Either way, thats some pretty f**ked up speed to be doing intown...

Not to mention only an hour after lunch. I could understand the cops pulling someone at half one in the morning doind that speed but I never thought I'd hear of someone doing that spped during the day.

Good to hear it wasn't ray too.

Jordan got his car. I think it's a little quicker than my car. Seems fairly even side by side. My car does start creeping on him though in the higher gears. Will be good to see it out the drags on sunday if he goes.

:D:):):) YES I GOT MY CAR :D:banana::banana::banana: It goes quite good for a stocko, but the gearing is long as hell, Gave Fabs A quick go, stuck with him till end of seconed while hes already halfway though third, DAMN

Need more Boost!

And does anyone know who was driving the Supra? name

jordan dont blame other people for your f**k ups... if you were drivin its your fault...

street wars hey...hmm.. might have to borrow the inlaws ss instead of the line boys..lol

I think where all over this Pinsta, come on man, Dropit :D

Guest Rexlr8

That accident happened last night at North side shops. Since that Monday storm, they still havent got the street lights working and its pitch black there.. With a Black guy drunk walking across the road = accident.

My sister said that it was a tourist just passing through. So that sucks to be him. But the guy that died was apparently drunk as f**k... so yeah.

Jorden, thats good about your car dude. Sounds like with a bit of mod's she'll go nicely.

Edited by Rexlr8

well i got my new turbo in today....................... seized and a big f*ck off crack around the inside of the intake casing........ not happy at the moment :P

Well that just threw you back to square one. More disappointment :/