SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Speakin' of drags

Heard across the grape vine it's now been moved from 2nd Nov to 15th Nov due to the speedway. It's also still going to be a night run aswell.

Speakin' of drags

Heard across the grape vine it's now been moved from 2nd Nov to 15th Nov due to the speedway. It's also still going to be a night run aswell.

Spot on craig. Could be another car for you to play with too.

Spot on craig. Could be another car for you to play with too.

Yes, Ive seen 2 new subes in town this week, hope they come out to the drags

Infact you all better get your ass out there, it will be a Ripper if u all show

:devil:

when is it?

Twilight meeting on the 15th November. Only a 40 dollar meet, no excuses, except maybe if you have to work or your car is in a thousand bits, then you'll just have to miss out or come and watch. Even pit crew for someone to gain free entry.

If my suspension arrives and I can get it in I might have a run,

otherwise Who Needs Some Pit Crew??

I'll have to try to get the night off work anyway, so fingers crossed...

I can't think of a better place to run in the new engine...lol...any excuse will do..

Fab,, on slicks????? he might actually try to get a good 1/4 time for a change hey?? lol

P.S.

I'm disappointed in you leigh.. :P

Not too sure about the whole running in idea at the drags.

Might have room for pit crew in the nissan if your car isn't all go jimmy. Just hoping nothing breaks and I don't spin for most the track.

You'd know what that was if you spent some money to make enough power to spin you cheese cutters pinky. I'll take you for a drive in the nissan when I get it and you can be the judge about it.

Hey Kurt... why did'nt you buy HYPACTIV? 14g's low 13's and its already here...sure not as powerful as some, but quick. Besides if ya get one like mine everyone will come lookin 4 me when your actin....

White 180 Boy :O

Hey Kurt... why did'nt you buy HYPACTIV? 14g's low 13's and its already here...sure not as powerful as some, but quick. Besides if ya get one like mine everyone will come lookin 4 me when your actin....

White 180 Boy :P

Because if I had bought hypactiv it doesn't come with a forged motor and I've wanted a 180 for about 2 years. Car is already paid for, pick it up on the 9th. Not looking forward to the drive. But it has climate control so it shouldn't be too bad. Who said I'll go out and act? Probably won't be able to afford petrol.