SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Yeah, Get Dr Drift to give him a call and he can work out a trade rate for Dyno use and then you just pay the Doc and he will pay Dallas.

otherwise you'll have to pay full price for dyno run plus pay Dr for his services..

Dallas is happy for him to use his Dyno, so no prob there.

Street Torque Ph is (08) 89 52 7755

hey guys good to hear you's all ran good times, congratz kurt on your time and bk i heard you were flying over the weekend, thats wicked as man, any plans coming up for the car other than a cage now you've hit the 10's??

2 x Bosch 044 fuel pumps, 1000cc sard injectors, swirl tank, another oS giken triple plate clutch, HKS twin power CDI unit, power fc d-jetro (instead of my fc pro), new 7 point cage and maybe different coilovers. Will be tuned while I'm at the Big day out to 2 bar on 98 ultimate and 109 Sunoco. Have to keep the fastest street car times away from that bloody Mustang.

wats up fellas the dude that i was gona buy the motor off sold it on me but i found another 1 with nismo turbos on it and shit so im gona grab it off him next week cant wait

Ah that sucks man.

Least you have a new engine coming then. Nismo turbo's, what else she got?

meatal head gasket and cams low ks on it but it will hav

700cc injectors

apexi pod filters

apexi power fc d-jetro

clear timing belt cover

trust fuel rail

hope not just need to find a y peace for the intercooler so it goes 2 into one havent been able to find any yet but every thing bolts up and getting it tuned and wired up in adelaid by boost workx melo knows them very well they reackon $800-1300 to wire the who car up and tune for 300 to 330 rwkw