SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

yea they look good but be care ful sum of the quality of the fiberglass fenders a shocking we had a few at work cum it all wobly and chiped

Guest Rexlr8

He does need new fenders and bonnet, but no where near the price of the car. Seriously, it aint that bad. Joyna laughed at it cause of how much people over killed the damage.

He found, door, piller, and rear for 500$ delivered all second hand not painted. He's been looking heaps for cheap parts ( Gaurds an ect ) so he can get it back on the road.

hey jimmy ive got those fiberglass vented and flared front guards on my car if u want i can ask the previous owner where he got them from and give u a price. its a shame dad wont let me sel the original metal ones 2 ya ( something about he wants me 2 keep them as spares) cos if i could i would. but anyway im bored i moved into my new place last night i got a little money left to fill up the car and give it a wash so if anyones comin out tonight let me know cos i feel like driving.

Edited by leeboi33

cheers leigh,

are yours the DMAX ones? just curious about fitment as I've heard/read that often they don't fit properly (but don't know about these DMAX ones). Were yours on when you got the car and original ones came also or did you get them fitted? don't go to too much trouble i can get em for about $550 incl delivery, but if he can get em cheaper, wikid!!!. Then it's up to fab and us guys to get it looking right!

To add to the list of shit!! got another bloody tech screw in a tyre, so now I'm running with the 2 17" rims that don't fit brians car, on me rears!!

goes great with 18's on the front!!!!!

give us a call later tonight, say after 7. might go for a cruise, otherwise drinks at my place tonight! :)

Guest Rexlr8

Yeah man, i'll be out tonight. Same with cammo, well i think he will be haha.

So let me know when and were and i'll come out dude.

i'll be out..... like normal..... hey anyone read the paper? (fridays) there was a guy complaining about hoons and skyline drivers...... in the letters to the editor. i have the paper if anyone wants me to bring it tonight

dont think ill be drinking 2night got preety spastic friday me and jodie went though a carton of platniums witch r 6.5% then i spent over a 100 at memo on vodka and oj plus i stole a few red cruzers from james car felt preety shit this morning

Guest Rexlr8

Wow fab, how many days did you go without drinking? 3-4? hahah. Them kidneys of yours are either built of stone or about to die :devil: lol.

Nah, i didnt read that. But last weeks paper. A full letter about the blackfellas! These 2 tourist ( Who are black ) full said that they are bludgers and ect ect! It was like " HOLY SHIT " Someone actually complained.

Saying that all they are are wanderers using our tax for grog and they get everything handed to them.

It was good...

Bored now......

I

u only live ones people so u might aswell in joy ur self and burn as many tiers as u can while ur alive dont want to die knowin u had a boring life and y u got to put me down saying im gona die hey porter is i cuz im black

Edited by fab34

Guest Rexlr8

Haha, ghetto black :devil:

Wow, 2 special people most likly from here are in the paper. Just read it. Who ever wrote it, he must be about 70years old cause the bastard is crying over everything and everyone one.

He pointed out " 2 skylines " lol! Hmm, i drive a rex. NOT ME :(

Guest Rexlr8

For you skylines, De-badge your car and put Hyundai Badges on :thumbsup: That'll f**k Em'

Be the damn fastest Hyundais ive ever seen!

Sounds like he must drive around at like 40km's! and that would make him just as big a risk!

At least we weren't really singled out, he named every car in Alice!

I might get Lambo badges.......

mate ill steal my old mans kia badges of his van thats a weapon i got that thing to 150 on the way to simsons gap but on only hit 150 just before the turn of i had the thing flat from town to there and it just got there sory didnt cum out sat james i just was being a soft cock felt preety shit last night after two drinks passed out at 9

Edited by fab34

You gotta admit there's some wankers driving around in town that give all of our cars a really bad image. That's what the drags and events like the powercruise are for.

Anyway just saw the R35 GTR for real. All I can say is - WOW ! Looks more expensive than a F430 side by side - NO JOKE ! Only 10 dealers in Oz will be allowed to sell car ( 1 in SA) and has had price confirmed at $150,000 with no deposits allowed.

You know you want one Oscar !