SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

Dont thank me man. We've all been telling you to do it, i've just pushed you into it more. You didnt seem to blow as much smoke anymore so it was worth the 25min wait anyway. And if you think its better then good stuff. Also it didnt smell as bad so even better.

But you will have to go get it tuned. Btw lee man, as much as this is going to make you think no way, i rekon you should go take the car with you and say camello or someone and throw it on the dyno for a shoot out run at dallas workshop. See what your really pushing. He doesnt have to touch anything just put it on the dyno, run it and then done. But yeah.

Glad about the ecu reset tho. Over time its good to do a reset. Gets rid of some minor bugs.

Im bored as of my car. I went to blathaskite for some practice launches.. Man... Cant practice on that crap... all the roads are shit... I either bogged down or i spun all through 1st and some of 2nd... :D The strip is awsome for awd launching. How did you RWDs like it? Better to launch on strip or on normal road?

Edited by Rexlr8

Good to hear lee!! Your gunna smash me on the strip now!

We should have a dyno day! get a number of us to go see Dalby at the same time, ask for discount..

So who else wants a run on the Dyno??

couple years ago i took my old car to him and he was good to me. only adjusted air flow and stuff but improved performance.

Dyno day sounds good, which workshop dyno are we talkiing about?

Some photos have been updated on cadra website

http://www.cadra.com.au/index.php?option=c...e&Itemid=16

Good photo (5/102) of BK launching. Mine is seen in the background of some shots.

Will be good to see some RWD battles out there :thumbsup:

hey cam, you still got the rims i can use? also cam, u got the number for other other fella with the white s13

give us a buzz

ill hopefully be out there this weekend and see what numbers ill get :)

Guest Rexlr8

I always thought Dallas was the only one in town with a 2wheel dyno?

Who's Actualy going in the drags this weekend? I got told $95 for a whole day run... Talk about being expensive..

I just want a time slip and then come home if i go

yea dyno day sound good but i dont want to rock up acting mad and blow the dyno up :D putting new set of proxy 4 on my car 4 the drags im in so we need to waste the ones i got on there now this thursday get ur camras out people :P

Don't forget Volley ball tonight after 6.

Dyno run:

What day suits you best?

What time?

I'll give Dallas a call and see what the go is....

Fab call me thursay, first..

Guest Rexlr8

Once again there is a thing in the paper about Hoons, but to my surprise The baney brothers are saying its not the hoons that are the issue, how about drink drivers and busted ass cars.

I dont care how many things are posted in the paper but they said Hoons are giving the drag strip a bad name.. How are hoons giving it a bad name when the thing is open once a damn month?.

Ah well. I guess just reading about it makes me a bit pissed.

If dallas is interested sat/sun some time after the drags could be good.

If numbers are only small we could do it on a weekday say after 5pm.

Has anyone had their car done there recently? How are the cars strapped down?

Cost per car/run?

Whats the most hp/kw his dyno has seen?

Will he allow GTRs in RWD (fuse pulled)?

I remember seeing a dyno at intune many years ago and TAFE still has theirs. Both probably weren't that accurate.

Hoon articles again :rolleyes: Hopefully some good news about the drags in Fridays edition :)

i got mine dun a month ago its 88 dolers for 3 runs its a 500 hp dyno his had it read 460hp before and there cars r straped down preety good just dont let his touch it and hell let u on there ozzy in rwd sory to say wont be a t the drags got to paint kurts car over the weekend cause it got keyed and he has to go power cruz next week

Edited by fab34

Guest Rexlr8

Any street torque fans? " Crickets in the background " Nope, didnt think so.

Damn Fab, that sucks. Both for you and Kurt.

:whistling:

Would be happy to do the dyno day. Im with everyone else on the tuning.

Anyone entering the show n shine on Mothers Day 11th May? Saw a poster today, said all cars & bikes welcome $20 entry fee.

Guest Rexlr8

Aww nice as!!! Pitty they are sometimes a prick to tune! But man, its good as. Just need someone to learn and get a dyno and everything else to tune it :D